Is my Progression date correct?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ihateloading, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ihateloading

ihateloading New Member

My first day of work was July 26th, 2018. I work in Local 705 (CACH)

I was looking at the impact statement on Upsers and it says my progression date will be Aug. 1st, 2019. I know August 1st is when we were supposed to have a contract, but Shouldn’t my progression be the same date that I started?

The Q&A section on there says that if your progression/seniority date is wrong to tell a Supervisor and I just want to make sure that I am correct first that my progression date should in fact be July 26th

Thanks.

2. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

The impact statement is wrong for almost everyone.
    I don't think 705 has even voted on their contract yet.

3. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Impact Statement? Are we removing an inground oil tank or loading Amazon crapola?

4. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Impact?

giphy.gif

5. Shift 2

Shift 2 Member

I believe your progression is either the day you started or the day after you made your 30th day. You were actually grandfathered into the old contract since they didn’t pass the new 1 yet. I maybe wrong so do your own research but that’s what I read in the southern supplement

6. Maplewood

Maplewood Active Member

Cache isnt part of the NMA. They have their own Master and are not considered part of the bargaining unit to the UPS National Master. Completely separate contract.

7. opey

opey Active Member

that impact statement is bs and wrong anyway, it doesnt calulate the amounts correctly.

your seniority date should be your first day that you went to the training class. you should be able to find it elsewhere on upsers

8. Shift 2

Shift 2 Member

:censored2: didn’t know that

9. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

It's only a few days, no biggie .

10. Netsua 3:16

Netsua 3:16 Active Member

My senority date is the first day I started drive school, and it correlates such on UPSERS

11. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

Check your supplement. In the west it is the first day you start to qualify.