Is there a difference between handler and package handler?

Damn!!! that's what i figured a year ago i used to work as a package handler at a smaller station. Was going to go at a airport location but they keep saying its a handler position which to me sounds the same as package handler

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Damn!!! that's what i figured a year ago i used to work as a package handler at a smaller station. Was going to go at a airport location but they keep saying its a handler position which to me sounds the same as package handler
Airports also have Material Handlers. They load/unload cans, move the cans to or from the plane and load them onto the plane. Regular handler/package handler only loads or unloads the cans.

Star B

White Lightening
Airports also have Material Handlers. They load/unload cans, move the cans to or from the plane and load them onto the plane. Regular handler/package handler only loads or unloads the cans.
We typically just call them rampers. That way "handlers" and "package handlers" don't get confused.

Desertchild

We are either ramp or sort at our gateway. Ramp will help sort when they're short but sort usually only works on small feeders. Maybe drive tugs sometimes.