Is this a UPS Package Car in foreign Youtube

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
While what I saw did look like a UPS logo on a trailer, it was not. It looked to be a horse trailer.

As for
ghost rider he is bad ass man on a bike
While he might be a bad ass, he is putting others at risk with his reckless behaviour. And what gets said when he creams someone and gets killed? Someone that did not see him coming down the road into an intersection, much like the UPS driver that posted a while back?

Do that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: off road, no problem. Do it on the freeway, big problem. BTW, its that type of behaviour that give cyclists a bad rap.

d

newworker

While what I saw did look like a UPS logo on a trailer, it was not. It looked to be a horse trailer.

As forWhile he might be a bad ass, he is putting others at risk with his reckless behaviour. And what gets said when he creams someone and gets killed? Someone that did not see him coming down the road into an intersection, much like the UPS driver that posted a while back?

Do that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: off road, no problem. Do it on the freeway, big problem. BTW, its that type of behaviour that give cyclists a bad rap.

d

I emailed your response to the ghost and he said he would stop it.

turborider police radar ghostrider