is ups waiting for immigration reform to pass

cachmeifucan

I had to comment just to bring to top of page some of these threads are babble and real issues are pushed aside nothing to see here just the truth goodnight

cachmeifucan

They are trying to sneak a immigration amnesty with not ending chain migration, not ending visa lottery no money for a real wall. Not end catch and release. Only Amnesty For millions Wake Up If This Happens the Cheap Labor Will Flood THEORY Market Futher Driving Wages Down . If you're in a area and a Republican signed the discharge petition vote them out if you don't know what a discharge petition is wake up

wilberforce15

Our zip code is 1/3 white, 1/3 black, and 1/3 hispanic.

Our building and every new hire group is 1/2 white, and 1/2 black. We might have 5 hispanics out of 800 employees.

Life is too good getting paid under the table and free medical care at the emergency room to make UPS a viable option.

cachmeifucan

Our zip code. my zip code is 60561 Google those demographics . cach zip code is 60525. I don't care about color all I care is about a amnesty that drives wages down and adds millions to the work force. It makes all of us more easily replaceable. Supply and demand . MUPSGA

cachmeifucan

Don't worry once they pass immigration reform ups can screw us and hire from the millions about to become legal. Or they can end daca build a wall and wages go up from lack of cheap labor.

Mutineer

Excessive immigration drives down wages. Especially for blue-collar citizens. To sum it up a better way, they're NOT just picking crops and working in slaughterhouses anymore. They don't want to, and I don't blame them.

Those who disagree with this are insulated from and/or profit from this situation.

And if you UPS people who disagree with this ever lose your union protection, y'all will quickly understand what the OP was trying to convey.

I've often read and heard union types talking about scabs and how much hatred, misery and violence they would heap upon those who would cross their line. I understand. You're trying to protect your jobs.

With that in mind, it is reasonable to say that if you are a blue-collar, working citizen of this nation then the borders are your picket line. And those who cross it are scabs.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Excessive immigration drives down wages. Especially for blue-collar citizens. To sum it up a better way, they're NOT just picking crops and working in slaughterhouses anymore. They don't want to, and I don't blame them.

Those who disagree with this are insulated from and/or profit from this situation.

And if you UPS people who disagree with this ever lose your union protection, y'all will quickly understand what the OP was trying to convey.

I've often read and heard union types talking about scabs and how much hatred, misery and violence they would heap upon those who would cross their line. I understand. You're trying to protect your jobs.

With that in mind, it is reasonable to say that if you are a blue-collar, working citizen of this nation then the borders are your picket line. And those who cross it are scabs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's go ahead and kick out all the PT druggies and convert UPS into FT while we're at it.
You do realize that, if your analogy were even remotely fair, american citizens who also walk back into norteamerica would also be coined scabs.

Here's a better idea: unionize the slaughterhouses

DoYouEvenLift

If there is a amnesty UPS can keep all the dreamers or daca that they hired over the last 6 years. Then they would also have a huge influx of new workers now eligible or soon to be eligible to do the cheap labor and drive wages down even more pro business republican and most Democrats are pushing this. Just think if the supreme Court ever rules against daca. How many upsers or o people in the overall econom will have to quit I bet the number is really 2 million and another 3 million soon to be eligible. Who do you think Abney wanted in the oval office. Not trump

Whatever you are smoking please share it with the rest of us

cachmeifucan

Thank you

cachmeifucan

Hey ups and our lying union. Today was the last chance at any amnesty. Now the red wave will hit in November and in January take office and the wall get funded and little to no amnesty no chain migration no visa lottery no catch and release. No cheap labor. Jajajajajaj oh yeah and another supreme court judge will be seated and Ruth bater ginsberg will be gone soon. Looking up for Americans in America not the others here

Mutineer

I'm glad that it's understood that if UPS goes on strike, myself and other downtrodden fools will cross your line and cheerfully do your jobs for whatever the company offers. Any epithets or violence against us will be a hate crime.

The reason I'm crossing that line is that I am fleeing from poverty, violence, gangs, drugs, and oppression in my neighborhood. I am only doing this because I want to work for a better future for myself and my children. This is a natural, universal human right! And besides, I'm only here to do the back-breaking, demeaning work that union members obviously don't want to do anyways.

battleborn

If there is a amnesty UPS can keep all the dreamers or daca that they hired over the last 6 years. Then they would also have a huge influx of new workers now eligible or soon to be eligible to do the cheap labor and drive wages down even more pro business republican and most Democrats are pushing this. Just think if the supreme Court ever rules against daca. How many upsers or o people in the overall econom will have to quit I bet the number is really 2 million and another 3 million soon to be eligible. Who do you think Abney wanted in the oval office. Not trump

You're worried about wages going down? But you voted for the guy (Trump) that just put another nail in the coffin of unions in this country. I bet Abney got an erection when Trump was elected. I mean does this sound like someone who is unhappy with Trump?

Trump's 'America First' push not protectionist: UPS CEO

cachmeifucan

You're worried about wages going down? But you voted for the guy (Trump) that just put another nail in the coffin of unions in this country. I bet Abney got an erection when Trump was elected. I mean does this sound like someone who is unhappy with Trump?

Trump's 'America First' push not protectionist: UPS CEO
Imo unions now have pressure to do a good job or people will opt out. I vote my morals not for over taxing no border democrats

cachmeifucan

Actually abney wanted hillary you can find it they wanted more cheap labor to be able to replace entitled Americans. So did bezos.and all corporation. Doesn't it seem strange that the union and company wanted killary