is upsers.com mac compatible?

blaeux35

i ask this because it sits on the processing screen and doesnt move. tried logging in on a non-mac and it went right through. any answers? thanks in advance

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
UPSers.com doesn't do Safari 4. until they catch up, I am afraid I will be forced to check the website at work, on the clock. Oh well, worse things can happen I guess.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Thing is, about four months ago it worked. They must have changed something in safari so it will not load now. When I first bought my mac it worked. Maybe this is UPS's way of getting back at them for not delivering apple...

SmithBarney

Unfortunately most websites are built for the aging explorer browser(circa 2001 technology) so when more advanced browsers,(opera, safari, firefox etc...) come along sometimes they get forgotten... Just use firefox for now until UPS gets caught up with the times...

and Yes its mac compatible, just not safari...

evilleace

I use firefox great browser much better than IE I have used safari in the past though also a very good browser. Opera is decent but IE 8 is just plain slow. I hear chrome is supposed to be pretty good also.

Big Babooba

Now that I've thought about it more, I've eaten many a Big Mac and Quarter Pounder while I was on the BC. So in my expert opinion the BC is Mac compatible.:happy-very:

christian c

WHat in the world?? I have a mac and use the latest version of safari and it works fine with upsers.com. Upsers.com has also worked fine for me on the past 3 versions of safari since i started working with ups. maybe you need to get current with all software updates.

Overpaid Union Thug

i ask this because it sits on the processing screen and doesnt move. tried logging in on a non-mac and it went right through. any answers? thanks in advance

WHat in the world?? I have a mac and use the latest version of safari and it works fine with upsers.com. Upsers.com has also worked fine for me on the past 3 versions of safari since i started working with ups. maybe you need to get current with all software updates.

I'm pretty sure it's the updates. I usually install updates the second I get them but I've been staying in a hotel for the past month with a horrible DSL connection that causes my updates to take up to two hours. So, I am waiting until I get back home or until I find a fast connection here. I haven't been able to get on UPSers.com either.

I prefer Safari but use Firefox sometimes because some of the military sites I have to go to for training for the National Guard won't let me in because the default security setting for Safari are "too high." Firefox takes longer to load but is over all a good browser.