Israel

P

pickup

teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish 22h22 hours ago

Here are dozens of countries re-imagined if the state of Israel would have been founded there instead of historic Palestine. #FreePalestine

DRCERhRXUAEJynG.jpg

DRCERiRX0AEV9q9.jpg

DRCERiiWkAA0vQz.jpg

DRCERiWX4AAgUKJ.jpg

Israel once was in Germany and it kind of went the other way.

rickyb

Israel once was in Germany and it kind of went the other way.
im not an expert on it, but i know where to look. israel is mostly at fault, and aside from their occupation, is one of hte most violent aggressive countries around.

the german - jew hysteria is comparable to modern day muslim hysteria.

floridays

im not an expert on it, but i know where to look. israel is mostly at fault, and aside from their occupation, is one of hte most violent aggressive countries around.

the german - jew hysteria is comparable to modern day muslim hysteria.
Can you form any kind of basis for these statements before I pull your pants down. If you believe what you posted you are certainly ignorant, and in my view a fool. One morsel of proof is all I ask. Please offer something.

rickyb

Can you form any kind of basis for these statements before I pull your pants down. If you believe what you posted you are certainly ignorant, and in my view a fool. One morsel of proof is all I ask. Please offer something.
for starters start off with some humility LOL

look up norm finkelstein. hes the expert. noam chomsky also comments on it. cornel west recently debated some NY times shill on it.

its not exactly suprising considering the countries america allies with are quite violent like saudi arabia, UK, etc.

rickyb

1. teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish 12h12 hours ago

Today is the 70th anniversary of Yawm an-Nakba or #Nakba Day. On this day Palestinians mark the anniversary of the Nakba ("Catastrophe"), when they were violently forced from their land and homes as Israel was created in 1948. #FreePalestine #PalestinaLibre #Nakba70

DcwyloeXUAEGs0c.jpg

2 replies 140 retweets 65 likes

2. Popular Resistance liked
    Ajamu Baraka‏Verified account @ajamubaraka 10h10 hours ago

Yesterday was turning point for the criminal regime in Israel. The nature of that state was revealed even to the super-propagandized US public. Now it's time to step up BDS movement.

vantexan

1. teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish 12h12 hours ago

Today is the 70th anniversary of Yawm an-Nakba or #Nakba Day. On this day Palestinians mark the anniversary of the Nakba ("Catastrophe"), when they were violently forced from their land and homes as Israel was created in 1948. #FreePalestine #PalestinaLibre #Nakba70

DcwyloeXUAEGs0c.jpg

2 replies 140 retweets 65 likes

2. Popular Resistance liked
    Ajamu Baraka‏Verified account @ajamubaraka 10h10 hours ago

Yesterday was turning point for the criminal regime in Israel. The nature of that state was revealed even to the super-propagandized US public. Now it's time to step up BDS movement.
They're taking back land that Muslims forcibly took centuries ago. What goes around...

rickyb

Check out the thousands of rockets fired into Israel annually. People have a right to defend themselves.
give me a break, israel controls the worlds largest open air prison. its fenced in, airports bombed, Palestinians cant get out. i think of it as a kind of fascism, but i dont know if you can call it that.

vantexan

give me a break, israel controls the worlds largest open air prison. its fenced in, airports bombed, Palestinians cant get out. i think of it as a kind of fascism, but i dont know if you can call it that.
Israel also has a million+ Muslim citizens who live peacefully within it's borders. When Palestinians demonstrate they can live peacefully too they'll stop being restricted.

vantexan

so did israel pay the Palestinians for land?

has america paid the natives?

or was it all stolen
Show me one courthouse the natives had that recorded deeds of surveyed land? The native groups held territory they defended against other native groups. A new group moved in with superior technology and eventually greater numbers. The inevitable happened. The way of the world since the beginning.

rickyb

I don't have to look up people I know are capitalism haters and U.S. haters.
US haters is a terrible description. you can hate your government and love your country. i know i sorta do. the real patriots are the ones that want everyone to have knowledge about democracy, and then support it including protests and whatever.