Israel

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Trying to listen to Ben Shapiro anytime bad stuff happens to Israel is hard. Wah wah wah Jews this, wah wah wah temple mound, wah wah wah.

Like dude I just want to know about America and the gas shortage going on, quit it with your crybaby non sense, I don’t think there are any Americans who give a * enough about the Israelis right now to give a damn.
It’s actually Temple Mount and I’ve been to the Dome of the Rock a couple of times.
With some IDF guys carrying early UZI Pros and joking about the Rock levitating. It was very funny!
I’m a Christian, but worked alongside a lot of IDF/AMAN folks.
I care about them.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s actually Temple Mount and I’ve been to the Dome of the Rock a couple of times.
With some IDF guys carrying early UZI Pros and joking about the Rock levitating. It was very funny!
I’m a Christian, but worked alongside a lot of IDF/AMAN folks.
I care about them.
It’s a damn shame you weren’t one of the guys who died during service, it’s honestly the best thing you will ever achieve.

Here’s one solution...
Don’t talk to me you silly bitch.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I love how people act like the USA supposed to do something lol. Israel is our biggest ally.
Biden doesn’t know WTF to do.
Attacking Israeli citizens is bad, but the area around LOD is where arms, munitions and defense factories exist.
If those are threatened, bye bye Palestinians.