upload_2020-5-31_11-55-14.png

israel runs the worlds largest open air prison

rickyb

israel heads the worlds largest open air prison. disgusting

Evan Greer

@evan_greer

·
5h

While "Zionist" is trending because of ongoing attacks by settler-colonial extremists on Palestinians who are just trying to pray, it's a good moment to remind everyone that Facebook is considering adding the word "Zionist" to its hate speech policy

facebook, we need to talk.
Facebook, we need to talk — and you're not letting us. Facebook should allow us to hold governments, including the Israeli government, accountable — not shield governments from accountability.

facebookweneedtotalk.org

vantexan

israel heads the worlds largest open air prison. disgusting

Evan Greer
@evan_greer

·
5h

While "Zionist" is trending because of ongoing attacks by settler-colonial extremists on Palestinians who are just trying to pray, it's a good moment to remind everyone that Facebook is considering adding the word "Zionist" to its hate speech policy

facebook, we need to talk.
Facebook, we need to talk — and you're not letting us. Facebook should allow us to hold governments, including the Israeli government, accountable — not shield governments from accountability.
facebookweneedtotalk.org
And all this time I thought it was Canada.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trying to listen to Ben Shapiro anytime bad stuff happens to Israel is hard. Wah wah wah Jews this, wah wah wah temple mound, wah wah wah.

Like dude I just want to know about America and the gas shortage going on, quit it with your crybaby non sense, I don’t think there are any Americans who give a :censored2: enough about the Israelis right now to give a damn.

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously 40 minutes dedicated to crying about Israel, 10 minutes of what I care about. Sure dedicate some time to Israel and the terrorists gaining courage from the Biden policies, but quit repeating yourself for 35 minutes.