Israel

rickyb

Listen to your idiot, hero sing the virtues of the Chinese government response to Covid when they locked peoples in their homes by welding their doors shut and let them starve to death. There’s really nothing you can’t be fooled by is there @rickyb ?

both of these guys are amazing. richard wolff is the greatest economist. richard wolff defended many aspects of chinas response to covid as well. a lot of people think the pandemic was fake, but you can even see life expectancy dropping in many countries beginning in 2020. in addition i worked in an office with respiratory therapists at a hospital and none of them thought it was fake.

Thebrownblob

both of these guys are amazing. richard wolff is the greatest economist. richard wolff defended many aspects of chinas response to covid as well. a lot of people think the pandemic was fake, but you can even see life expectancy dropping in many countries beginning in 2020. in addition i worked in an office with respiratory therapists at a hospital and none of them thought it was fake.
Who said anything was fake I said their Covid response was ridiculous and Cornell West trust their death count. I’m not shocked that you do as well because you continually side with despots and murderous regimes. The Chinese government murdered their own people and took all their civil liberties away. That is not a virtuous thing Richard Wolf, and Cornell West are both charlatan and evil human beings.

rickyb

Who said anything was fake I said their Covid response was ridiculous and Cornell West trust their death count. I’m not shocked that you do as well because you continually side with despots and murderous regimes. The Chinese government murdered their own people and took all their civil liberties away. That is not a virtuous thing Richard Wolf, and Cornell West are both charlatan and evil human beings.
thats what i said

richard wolff did as well about china.. and frankly it wouldnt be suprising considering the culture of wearing masks in asia.

i guarantee you the states with the most covid deaths per capita were not the most densely populated but they were probably republican states partly because people are more arrogant / anti mask there. in addition there was a few hundred thousand unnecessary deaths in america because people couldnt afford the treatment for covid

govts are always :censored2:ing around taking away rights. we just had it happen here out of nowhere but probably because of all the pro palestine protests. we need to protest economic and political tyranny

Thebrownblob

thats what i said

richard wolff did as well about china.. and frankly it wouldnt be suprising considering the culture of wearing masks in asia.

i guarantee you the states with the most covid deaths per capita were not the most densely populated but they were probably republican states partly because people are more arrogant / anti mask there. in addition there was a few hundred thousand unnecessary deaths in america because people couldnt afford the treatment for covid
What are you babbling about? Masks didn’t stop the virus. And the treatment was supposedly a vaccine. That didn’t work. Didn’t stop the spread and didn’t keep people out of the hospital and That was free.

Thebrownblob

please stop lying if you wish to carry on.
You’re the one lying which treatment couldn’t they get? There was no treatment they sent you home to die before the vaccine because they refused to give you anything else they were waiting for a vaccine that didn’t do much of anything. And humorously require endless boosters at this point knock yourself out if you want at this point, but you’re still getting Covid.

rickyb

You’re the one lying which treatment couldn’t they get? There was no treatment they sent you home to die before the vaccine because they refused to give you anything else they were waiting for a vaccine that didn’t do much of anything. And humorously require endless boosters at this point knock yourself out if you want at this point, but you’re still getting Covid.
hospital treatment of course.

Thebrownblob

please stop lying if you wish to carry on.
Speaking of lying, quit changing the subject and answer why Cornell West extol the virtues of China, locking their citizens way to die without food or water. You can’t because you came out to such a atrocious stance.

Thebrownblob

Snakes and liars are his favorites
Just like @rickyb because he won’t answer the question why he loves a guy who thinks starving people to death in their homes by welding. Their door shut was a great Covid response, murdering there pets. Snatching their family members off the street and then lying about how many people died

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just like @rickyb because he won’t answer the question why he loves a guy who thinks starving people to death in their homes by welding. Their door shut was a great Covid response, murdering there pets. Snatching their family members off the street and then lying about how many people died
Commies stick together. Cornel West is POS commie.

rickyb

Commies stick together. Cornel West is POS commie.
whats wrong with communism? every worker should be an owner / director of their business

you like unions and communists brought america their peak union rate. as the communist membership went down so did the union rate