Israel

Thebrownblob

i did and i told you richard wolff supported aspects of china's covid response as well.
Yes, I’m aware that both of them are sick. Pricks You didn’t explain why you loved people who enjoy government who murder their own citizens and why that’s a good Covid response.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
whats wrong with communism? every worker should be an owner / director of their business

you like unions and communists brought america their peak union rate. as the communist membership went down so did the union rate
You’re dumber than even I thought.

rickyb

Yes, I’m aware that both of them are sick. Pricks You didn’t explain why you loved people who enjoy government who murder their own citizens and why that’s a good Covid response.
first of all jesus is monitoring your lies

i feel bad for you

secondly they dont support that aspect. but if you can post a link showing it ill be a monkeys uncle.

Thebrownblob

i feel bad for you

secondly they dont support that aspect. but if you can post a link showing it ill be a monkeys uncle.
First of all, you’re lying because Cornell West explicitly said in the video their Covid response was amazing and the United States sucked because he knew at that point what they were doing, and he also should be well aware that the communist government lies he doesn’t care. Communist like him and you love to use dead dead people and pretend you care, but really don’t matter as long as you get what you want.

Once again, you’ve been exposed, you do like murder, you do like governments who murder their own. Death and bloodshed is what your philosophy gets us and in your opinion, it’s for the greater good.

rickyb

First of all, you’re lying because Cornell West explicitly said in the video their Covid response was amazing and the United States sucked because he knew at that point what they were doing, and he also should be well aware that the communist government lies he doesn’t care. Communist like him and you love to use dead dead people and pretend you care, but really don’t matter as long as you get what you want.

Once again, you’ve been exposed, you do like murder, you do like governments who murder their own. Death and bloodshed is what your philosophy gets us and in your opinion, it’s for the greater good.
If its amazing its not perfect

Thebrownblob

Cheryl didnt invent this website for you to speak like that and not get a 7 day ban
1711057359173.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

i feel bad for you

First of all, you’re the liar. Second, you’re full of :censored2:. No one wants you here, go hang with your idiot friends in Canada.

rickyb

Meanwhile “back to the old USSR” 🎶..

The nut case radical Muslims are about to get another ass kicking…
even mainstream politicians like bernie sanders are calling israel extremist. and they are

i heard about the conflict before and i knew israel was wrong but i forgot most everything else. i cant believe they are jewish supremacists. strange country.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
even mainstream politicians like bernie sanders are calling israel extremist. and they are

i heard about the conflict before and i knew israel was wrong but i forgot most everything else. i cant believe they are jewish supremacists. strange country.

@rickyb ...Name calling don't mean crap, it has always been who has the biggest gun. It doesn't matter who is in charge: Trump, Biden or Obama as long as they toll the line. There are more bigger players behind that curtain...Dorothy..

rickyb

@rickyb ...Name calling don't mean crap, it has always been who has the biggest gun. It doesn't matter who is in charge: Trump, Biden or Obama as long as they toll the line. There are more bigger players behind that curtain...Dorothy..
Trump was worse on middle east policy i think but who knows now.