Israel

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Its really quite simple.

If Hamas doesn't want Israel to bomb Gaza, all it has to do is to quit firing rockets at Israel.
But they want to fire more rockets. When Israel retaliates, they bring out stretchers of "wounded" women and children being taken to the hospital..
I saw this on the news, and not 1 person on those stretchers look injured. All were crying or covering their faces.
It was one BIG SHOW for the gullible media.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Considering this latest atrocity, i.e., snipers killing civilians, when are we going to invade and remove the evil dictator? Isn't that what we do?

BrownArmy

Its really quite simple.

If Hamas doesn't want Israel to bomb Gaza, all it has to do is to quit firing rockets at Israel.

It's not that simple.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, no doubt, but the majority of Palestinians reject Hamas' game.

All of Israels' talk about the sanctity of their state falls a little flat when they deny that very same right to the Palestinians.

Both entities, at this point, are guilty of war crimes.

Two-State Solution?

Not likely. Neither side gains anything (politically) from such an agreement, etc.

This will play out forever, until G-D himself gets off his :censored2: and sets the people straight.

Sober, my guess is, if you were a Palestinian, you'd be on the front lines bearing rockets and guns.

Yes, Hamas sucks, but Hamas is the natural reaction to the apartheid situation in Gaza.

There, I said it...apartheid.

If Israel has a right to exist, so does Palestine.

wkmac

Can you source that pic? Chicago's WGN reported on the protests and they reported around 2500 people while others in the high estimates reported around 10k. I'm no expert at counting crowds but seems to me this pic is way beyond the numbers being reported. Also WGN reported the protests were outside the Israeli embassy in Chicago so can anyone at least verify this street pic is at the Israeli embassy? Is it even in Chicago?

Atlanta's protests combining both Pro Palestinian and Pro Israel were about the same number as the ticket scalpers you have to deal with in going to a concert or Hawks game at Philips or at the Tabernacle just up the street. The protests occupied the very same street corner at CNN.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It's not that simple.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, no doubt, but the majority of Palestinians reject Hamas' game.

All of Israels' talk about the sanctity of their state falls a little flat when they deny that very same right to the Palestinians.

Both entities, at this point, are guilty of war crimes.

Two-State Solution?

Not likely. Neither side gains anything (politically) from such an agreement, etc.

This will play out forever, until G-D himself gets off his :censored2: and sets the people straight.

Sober, my guess is, if you were a Palestinian, you'd be on the front lines bearing rockets and guns.

Yes, Hamas sucks, but Hamas is the natural reaction to the apartheid situation in Gaza.

There, I said it...apartheid.

If Israel has a right to exist, so does Palestine.

Israel once occupied Gaza, but they gave it back.

Israel once occupied the Sinai, but they gave it back.

Israel once occupied the West Bank, but they gave it back.

Israel once occupied southern Lebanon, but they gave it back.

Israel keeps giving up territory, and Hamas keeps occupying it and using it as a base of operations to launch further attacks against Israel.

Hamas's position is that Israel has no right to exist and that terrorist attacks against civilians are an acceptable strategy. There is no basis for negotiation with an adversary that takes such a position against you. There isn't anything to discuss. There is only so much territory that Israel can withdraw from before some sort of line in the sand needs to be drawn, and it looks like they have drawn it.

Israel places the lives of its own pilots in danger by dropping leaflets and warning civilians of the time and location of impending air attacks against Hamas in order to minimize civilian casualties. Does Hamas show the same level of restraint when it launches indiscriminate rocket attacks against Israeli cities?

I'm not saying Israel is 100% in the right but I don't see what alternatives they have.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Israel occupys land that doesnt belong to them. The palestinians have wanted their land back, but because of the welfare of the united states providing arms, weapons , tanks, planes and such, Israel can obliterate women and children with american weaponary and you all sit back and cheer!

Hamas fires, unguided low payload rockets into israel for stealing its land, and israel uses 21st century battle weapons on a civilian populace.

Hamas claims that israels WHOLE country is an armed force, so the Israelis are also hiding behind its populace, but somehow, nobody wants to view it that way.

This isnt about two military powers fighting.

Its one bully taking advantage of military might over a smaller bully.

I have no sympathy for israel in this regard. They continue to encroach on land and build settlements instead of keeping with agreements made in the past.

As long as they keep doing that, then rockets will shower their streets.

TOS.

wkmac

Only yesterday we reported on protests against the War on Gaza that had flooded the streets of Jerusalem with thousands of protesters. Jews and Muslims marched side-by-side in support of civilians in Gaza, and yet the vast majority of the corporate, mainstream media completely ignored this story.

Later yesterday, Neo-Fascist Kahanist members of the “Jewish Defense League” (classified as “a right-wing terrorist group” by the FBI in 2001), showed up in Haifa to form a right-wing violent demonstrations against an anti-war protest where Israeli Defense Forces veterans read testimonies of their service in the Israeli army.

Pro-Peace Protests Are Sweeping Israel Right Now… and Israeli ‘JDL’ Fascists Are Freaking Out

realbrown1

that wasnt a suicide vest, that was a drone strike. You can hear the missile incoming seconds before impact.

man you're desperate.

TOS.
I am still working out who the biggest liar in the TROLL PATROL is, you or 728?
This post of yours puts you 2 neck and neck.

realbrown1

Can you source that pic? Chicago's WGN reported on the protests and they reported around 2500 people while others in the high estimates reported around 10k. I'm no expert at counting crowds but seems to me this pic is way beyond the numbers being reported. Also WGN reported the protests were outside the Israeli embassy in Chicago so can anyone at least verify this street pic is at the Israeli embassy? Is it even in Chicago?

Atlanta's protests combining both Pro Palestinian and Pro Israel were about the same number as the ticket scalpers you have to deal with in going to a concert or Hawks game at Philips or at the Tabernacle just up the street. The protests occupied the very same street corner at CNN.
Here is a link that says that over 10,000 people were in the anti-Israel protest.
And this is the picture of the Israeli Embassy in Chicago.
israelembassy.jpg

realbrown1

Calling all those people anti-Israel because they want a stop to the violence is BS.
I am calling them anti-Israeli because the evidence says they are.
israelslaughter.jpg
israelmurderers.jpg

This is what I love about the members of the TROLL PATROL, too lazy to look it up yourselves.

Attachments

• israelgenocide.jpg
    israelgenocide.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 241
  • israelmurders.jpg
    israelmurders.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 232