Israel

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Show the "facts" where a drone was used there. Or any other case of Israel using drone strikes on a crowd of civilians.
Silly trolls.

So I take it you CANT prove there was a suicide vest on the dead body? I figured as much.

Try and date the footage you posted. Also, show us the location of that explosion.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
So I take it you CANT prove there was a suicide vest on the dead body? I figured as much.

Try and date the footage you posted. Also, show us the location of that explosion.

TOS.
So I take it you CANT prove it was a drone strike by Israel. You need to get your hearing checked since you seem to be hearing things.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
WHAT'S THE POINT HAVING RULES OF WAR IF NO ONE ACTUALLY FOLLOWS THEM, TWO SIDES TO THE ISSUE........

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
WHAT'S THE POINT HAVING RULES OF WAR IF NO ONE ACTUALLY FOLLOWS THEM, TWO SIDES TO THE ISSUE........
There are no rules in war. We have bombed cities of our enemies that included women and children.
AND IT WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE AT THAT TIME.

wkmac

There are no rules in war. We have bombed cities of our enemies that included women and children.
AND IT WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE AT THAT TIME.

And the terrorist who bombs women and children say the same thing. Yet how is it we hold the moral high ground in this cause or is it just pure blood lust?

Tell me again what the difference of our cause is to theirs?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.