Israel

rickyb

You don't want to believe the true numbers. Just the Hamas propaganda.
how many bombs dropped according ot your research? you never answered and in addition you never gave a number for how many dead and injured, you just said its wrong which i agree with you about

are you going to scurry away now?

oldngray

nowhere special
how many bombs dropped according ot your research? you never answered and in addition you never gave a number for how many dead and injured, you just said its wrong which i agree with you about

are you going to scurry away now?
I don't know the number and I doubt any public source will know either.

How many Israelis were killed by terrorist attacks?

How many Palestinians were killed by Hamas?

rickyb

I don't know the number and I doubt any public source will know either.

How many Israelis were killed by terrorist attacks?

How many Palestinians were killed by Hamas?
What makes you think the 31000 number is high considering you have no idea how many bombs were dropped by Israel since oct 7? Shouldn't you be equally clueless about that as well

Since oct 7 probably just a few thousand Israelis were killed by terrorists. Israelis of course wouldn't have this problem if they stopped their own governments occupation of another country. If Israel wants land they should pay for it and of course be anti racism

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What makes you think the 31000 number is high considering you have no idea how many bombs were dropped by Israel since oct 7? Shouldn't you be equally clueless about that as well

Since oct 7 probably just a few thousand Israelis were killed by terrorists. Israelis of course wouldn't have this problem if they stopped their own governments occupation of another country. If Israel wants land they should pay for it and of course be anti racism
Hamas are scumbags

rickyb

some fascist bc members
1711655021374.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
some fascist bc members
View attachment 477136
🤣🤣🤣 As if anyone cares.

rickyb

I wasn't there, didn't count them. Why do you think they came up with the Iron Dome system? To stop all the rockets being fired at them.
Doesnt make it a genocide. i never heard about it being a genocide. Ill remind you hamas has a right to strike israel non civilian targets

vantexan

Doesnt make it a genocide. i never heard about it being a genocide. Ill remind you hamas has a right to strike israel non civilian targets
You never heard about the attempt to either kill or push all Jews into the Mediterranean because the Left supports the Palestinians.