Israel

rickyb

1711319666437.png
- ralph nader

rickyb

guys i listened to warned about this months ago and it happened.

1711345487572.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
guys i listened to warned about this months ago and it happened.

View attachment 476715
Blinked is an imbecile that tries to sound like Obama.
He’s another clueless pacifist.

vantexan

id like a list of palestine led massacres bc thats what i posted.
Notice what I posted is from 1993 on. The Oslo Accords were signed in 1993. Didn't stop the attacks. Obviously from your list the Israelis aren't saints. But beware any list that only documents what one side did. I guarantee that the Palestinians did their share of brutal killings too.

rickyb

Notice what I posted is from 1993 on. The Oslo Accords were signed in 1993. Didn't stop the attacks. Obviously from your list the Israelis aren't saints. But beware any list that only documents what one side did. I guarantee that the Palestinians did their share of brutal killings too.
well thats fine but you can show me a list of massacres since 1947 in israel by palestinians. i clicked your link but it didnt show that. nice to see apples to apples

vantexan

well thats fine but you can show me a list of massacres since 1947 in israel by palestinians. i clicked your link but it didnt show that. nice to see apples to apples
Then look it up yourself. Israel has been attacked several times by surrounding countries. The Palestinians mantra is "from the river to the sea." What exactly do you think they intend?