Issue with a union Stewart

F

Frankie's Friend

Transgender?
Essentially spoken, you can manipulate gender attributes but you can never truly change it.

You can make water into ice but it's still water from the start. You can keep applying 32°friend temps (hormones) to it to keep it in the frozen state but it's still frozen water.
H2O is H2O.

While professing ourselves to be wise we have become fools.

Faceplanted

Yep. When it gets personal like that, don’t say a thing unless you’ve got a steward around to witness how it goes down.
That’s pusillanimous :censored2:. Tell him if he has a problem with you, he knows your eta. He can wait outside in the parking lot 10 min after your eta and you handle it like proper grown adults. I enjoy having meetings with managment now without a steward. It’s off the books. We can talk :censored2: to eachother, see whose the biggest gangster, and than it’s over.

Box Ox

That’s pusillanimous :censored2:. Tell him if he has a problem with you, he knows your eta. He can wait outside in the parking lot 10 min after your eta and you handle it like proper grown adults. I enjoy having meetings with managment now without a steward. It’s off the books. We can talk :censored2: to eachother, see whose the biggest gangster, and than it’s over.

If you say so.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
@Indecisi0n please explain how Scarlett Johansson got tossed into a stewart joke thread.

What else are you "browsing" on the internet in the background?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
My bad. Little bit hungover and missed the "I'd smash it" route we were taking.

MV5BODQyNTQyNzY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg5MDA3MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR25,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Koogle1988

So since no one actually read the post correctly. The union steward and the union rep for our building, where the ones upstairs telling my center manager all this nonsense. My question is, is there a union complaint center or another union representative I can talk to to find out why the people who work for me are up stairs being whistle blowers ?

F

Frankie's Friend

So since no one actually read the post correctly. The union steward and the union rep for our building, where the ones upstairs telling my center manager all this nonsense. My question is, is there a union complaint center or another union representative I can talk to to find out why the people who work for me are up stairs being whistle blowers ?
NLRB in your area...
File internal local union charges...
Run against the steward or BA to get rid of corruption.
If it gets really hairy the IIO office in NY will hear your complaint.
Screenshot_20190101-201214_Contacts.jpg