Issued a warning letter over a misload?

Azodiac92

So apparently this is my second misload when they tested us without us knowing they put changed the labels. And after the second one, the supervisor said we won't have this talk again about misloads and I agreed. Next thing I know, the supervisor has the union rep bring me a warning letter over a misload.

WTF. If I was just given a verbal warning how can it just jump to a warning letter? When I asked if I was the only one they said no and had given other people warning letters for a misload. Is there a way to grieve this, especially since the second case was one where I left for break and came back to see the boxes rearranged?

Box Handler of Dallas

Was your union steward present when you received the verbal warning? If not, did you request him/her to be there? Never talk about anything that has to due with discipline without a steward present. Hell yes you should grieve this. Grieve everything.

So apparently this is my second misload when they tested us without us knowing they put changed the labels. And after the second one, the supervisor said we won't have this talk again about misloads and I agreed. Next thing I know, the supervisor has the union rep bring me a warning letter over a misload.

WTF. If I was just given a verbal warning how can it just jump to a warning letter? When I asked if I was the only one they said no and had given other people warning letters for a misload. Is there a way to grieve this, especially since the second case was one where I left for break and came back to see the boxes rearranged?
The union will write a letter saying they they protest the warning letter. You can only grieve it if they discipline you over it.

This is the time they look for stupid stuff. Just bring your A game.

You may have to slow down a little bit to make sure you aren't making any mistakes

Wink wink

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
remember you called off when they needed you? you will be retaliated against for awhile..you’ve gotten a warning letter for misloads and attendance this year LOL....you may as well quit , you’re on the radar big time..

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's that time of year where the methods suddenly matter again. We've got our center manager out looking for 9.5 violations and warning letters being handed out for stupid :censored2: like not sheeting misloads before 2pm.

Just keep your head down, work as directed and never talk to management about discipline (or anything for that matter) without a steward present.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Call in and say you feel terrible about the misload and need a day off to recover from such a terrible violation. When the little preload sup has to do your pull, nothing will be said about misloads again.

clean hairy

Got a Warning Letter on a Monday for a bunch of missorts the previous week.
Stewart was present, did RTS.
Filed a protest of grievance, with the fact I was on vacation during the time this supposedly happened included on the grievance.
Warning letter was thrown out, of course!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Got a Warning Letter on a Monday for a bunch of missorts the previous week.
Stewart was present, did RTS.
Filed a protest of grievance, with the fact I was on vacation during the time this supposedly happened included on the grievance.
Warning letter was thrown out, of course!
Should have filed for harassment too.