It’s still just one step

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Let’s start with your second/fake account “Swanson.”

@cheryl
index.jpg

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Yep, time for you to leave.
Too bad you have zero say so.All you did was make a fool out of yourself.I find it funny that liking Falcons posts bothers you so much,it just proves Falcon is winning... He is living in your head rent free🤣🤣😄😄🤣🤣

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Too bad you have zero say so.All you did was make a fool out of yourself.I find it funny that liking Falcons posts bothers you so much,it just proves Falcon is winning... He is living in your head rent free🤣🤣😄😄🤣🤣

Best thing is, I am living there rent free.
Listen dork, anybody can throw off an IP address with the use of the Anonymouse program or one similar to it which is most likely what you are doing.

Cheryl was hardly even trying. Lucky for you.

falcon back

Listen dork, anybody can throw off an IP address with the use of the Anonymouse program or one similar to it which is most likely what you are doing.

Cheryl was hardly even trying. Lucky for you.
Living rent free in your head is like living in Section 8 housing. No frills and no charm but the cost is very minimal.

falcon back

I’m sure you’re real familiar with Section 8 and food stamps.
Yes I am. I delivered to many Section 8 complexes and I believe food stamps were replaced by EBT cards. I always saw signs about EBT when I delivered in low income areas. Maybe you can explain it better.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yes I am. I delivered to many Section 8 complexes and I believe food stamps were replaced by EBT cards. I always saw signs about EBT when I delivered in low income areas. Maybe you can explain it better.
Why don’t you ask your steady bro Swanson to do that?

McFeely

Huge Member
He only mentions it every other post that he makes more money in retirement than blah blah blah.

My retirement accounts made more than I did last year too (by about 40k), so it’s not exactly something unique to that bag of turds.

But if it makes the insecure little man feel special who am I to stop him?

Last edited: