It’s still just one step

fatboy33

This I agree with, years of a flat percentage say %2, and the top kept getting farther and farther away... I still say bring back the reviews...
Getting to TOP now, as a new hirer, is like putting the ball on the 1 yard line and to get to the end zone, simply move the ball half way, each time, until you reach the line.

outtatime

Getting to TOP now, as a new hirer, is like putting the ball on the 1 yard line and to get to the end zone, simply move the ball half way, each time, until you reach the line.
While constantly moving the goal line by raising top-out pay. Why call it topped out pay if they keep raising it?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I like how the headline is that there's this challenge but then the reality is little more than the IBT writing a letter complaining about Smith's pay.

yadig

People at FedEx are too ignorant to even know they need a union. Why did the pilots think it’s necessary? It’s been working pretty damn good for both the pilots and ups.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
People at FedEx are too ignorant to even know they need a union. Why did the pilots think it’s necessary? It’s been working pretty damn good for both the pilots and ups.
Bingo!

The pilots knew that Smith couldn’t be trusted right from the git-go. Too bad many others couldn’t see the wolf under the sheep’s clothing.

bacha29

Bingo!

The pilots knew that Smith couldn’t be trusted right from the git-go. Too bad many others couldn’t see the wolf under the sheep’s clothing.
Talked to a Ground BC 2 days ago He was lamenting about the having been told my management that he'll need to hire and train 24 new guys in time for peak. My response:... "Not going to be easy given that labor pool left for you to draw from is comprised of drunks, drug hounds and a hand full of worn out boomers. Everyone else has simply moved on."

NC man

Talked to a Ground BC 2 days ago He was lamenting about the having been told my management that he'll need to hire and train 24 new guys in time for peak. My response:... "Not going to be easy given that labor pool left for you to draw from is comprised of drunks, drug hounds and a hand full of worn out boomers. Everyone else has simply moved on."
How does Fed pay Ground contractors.I know the contractors pay the drivers but just wondered how Fed pays the contractors and how much.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That’s 24 new guys that have to meet corporate approval. That’ll involve at least 96 potential candidates. Ha! Fat chance!

So much for being “independent.”

ExizFed

How does Fed pay Ground contractors.I know the contractors pay the drivers but just wondered how Fed pays the contractors and how much.
I've been curious on that part my self. When my contractor trained me on my first route they told me never close a pick-up before the window opens or else the contractor will have to pay FedEx some kind of fee, kind stupid and greedy in my opinion but I don't think like a Fortune 500 company.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
How about the guy that you fleec..... I mean sold and route to were so nice as to finance it for him?