It Appears I'm Being Fired - Please help...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had a waitress at Cracker Barrel that used to call me Kotter, LOL. I had curly hair and a moustache at the time.
KottertheUPSguy?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Update - Today is four weeks - Nobody has an answer yet.

Here is something I found morbidly humorous however;

On the way to local sort last night, I got stuck behind a slow vehicle - I was gonna be late. I'm at a stop light, left turn green goes on (where I have to go) and this car in front of me doesn't move. I lay on the horn, yell obscenities, total road rage.

Driver opens his window, pokes his head out & looks back at me.

It is my center manager.

helenofcalifornia

Fred said it all sometimes Dizzee. lol Road rage at your center manager. Hmmm. Who doesn't know what kind of cars managers drive in? Like, aren't you supposed to learn that in your first week? Isn't it part of the orientation packet? LTD, I think your impatience gets you into trouble. Slow down boy, think things out.

Love,
Mom

P

pickup

I actually went into his office first - I was laughing - told him I don't care who you are, that situation was funny. He at least had the grace to have a smile on his face, told me I may have to work on my anger issues while driving.

Did he yell at you for being late?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

LTD, Helen has a great point. Get to know what car(s) belong to your sups, especially your center manager and on-cars, so that you can more easily spot them when they are doing on-area observations.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
LTD, Helen has a great point. Get to know what car(s) belong to your sups, especially your center manager and on-cars, so that you can more easily spot them when they are doing on-area observations.

We have a "mole" in the office who will sometimes call us and warn us when the center manager is coming out to our area.

All the drivers in my loop have each other's cell phone #'s and if one of us gets hit with an on area observation we will call each other to report on who to watch out for and what type of vehicle they are driving.

Its like something out of a bad prison movie, but once the word gets out we "put on a show" for whoever is out there spying on us.

They havent yet figured out that when they do an observation and pull the driver over to talk to him, the moment they leave to find someone else the driver is going to be on his phone putting the alarm out.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Update - Today is four weeks - Nobody has an answer yet.

Here is something I found morbidly humorous however;

On the way to local sort last night, I got stuck behind a slow vehicle - I was gonna be late. I'm at a stop light, left turn green goes on (where I have to go) and this car in front of me doesn't move. I lay on the horn, yell obscenities, total road rage.

Driver opens his window, pokes his head out & looks back at me.

It is my center manager.
ANd the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round! YAWN

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Update - Today is eight weeks - Nobody has an answer yet.

They are letting me drive Saturday Air in the meantime.

I went out, purchased a 24 foot Freightliner w/liftgate, advertised on Craigslist, and have more work than I know what to do with.

Which is all I ever wanted anyway. Should have done this two years ago.