It Just Never Stops

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Material Handlers (forklift drivers) work at the ramp. Maybe it's because of all the freight that will have to be transloaded over to Ground.

How about using the existing MH's... Why would you need additional MH's to take the freight to a Ground truck instead of an Express plane?

Ricochet1a

But what you aren't seeing is that there wasn't a change due to operational needs. The 4X10 cover is what they got permission to post for. Knowing few if any would apply if they put it in the posting notes they used deception instead. Is that the kind of company you want to work for? But then they are about to ream 10's of thousands so what does it matter? What do we matter? We're just here to be exploited and if we don't like it then why don't we just leave?

21st century serfdom.... You exist to tend your master's fields and nothing else is due to you.

Take a look at Ground, and you'll see the future of Express - I've written it many times and have yet to be proven wrong.

Ghostwriter

But what you aren't seeing is that there wasn't a change due to operational needs. The 4X10 cover is what they got permission to post for. Knowing few if any would apply if they put it in the posting notes they used deception instead. Is that the kind of company you want to work for? But then they are about to ream 10's of thousands so what does it matter? What do we matter? We're just here to be exploited and if we don't like it then why don't we just leave?

So VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY X 1,000,000 glad I was able to leave FedEx. Who would have thought law enforcement would be way less stressful? I hate to read/ hear about the headache that place is. I wish all of you the best. FYI- Can't believe they let Lott go (that guy was an amazing courier). I would say hang in there, yet we all know nothing ever gets better at that place.
ghost.