it sucks that you have to shave your beard to drive.

I shave on Tuesdays because that's the day of our mgmt/driver meeting. Other than that I shine it off. By the time it looks scruffy enough to notice from more than 5 ft away it's the end of the Friday workday so feel free to send me home.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I shave on Tuesdays because that's the day of our mgmt/driver meeting. Other than that I shine it off. By the time it looks scruffy enough to notice from more than 5 ft away it's the end of the Friday workday so feel free to send me home.
Yeah I shave every other day. Monday, Wednesday, fri....who the hell am I kidding on Friday send me home for all I care.

BrownSuit

You don't have to shave the your beard to drive. FedEx, the Post Office, and a number of other Freight carriers would be more than willing to let you work with a beard. You get paid a lot more though to shave the beard and drive for UPS than you would make with any of those other companies.

UPSGUY72

You get to keep your pubes. Quit your bitchin.

During peak some of the drivers in my building would come in with 2 or 3 days shadows. One of the ORS said something to one and the answer he got was I'm not getting out of the car so who cares. Nothing was said the rest of peak...

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Driver in my building has a skin condition on his upper neck & jaw area. Company doctor concurred with his personal doctor that he shouldn't shave. He wears a neatly-kept beard all year long.

We have several drivers in our center with neatly trimmed beards. They have notes from their doctor saying they have sensitive skin. Go see your doctor for a note.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have several drivers in our center with neatly trimmed beards. They have notes from their doctor saying they have sensitive skin. Go see your doctor for a note.

Did the company doctor have to sign off on the notes?

I would love to have the option of growing a beard. I'm not talking Duck Dynasty----a neatly trimmed goatee would be fine.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I grew my first one just last year for the first time while I was off work from surgery on a finger. Curiosity satisfied. Getting gray. Got 4 different colors going on.

jaker

trolling
That is what I did , but I am still cleaned shaving

I have a shaving routine and it didnt meet the standard , so I got a note have not heard a word from sups since