It's Been Fun

Johney

That right there is funny.....

Don't forget the mayor stopping by during the pcm to give him the key to Mayberry.
I'd like to see them move a 60 stop split to his truck that he has never run; his head would explode.
It's the BOG, he will only be given 25 stops to run all day so he can say good bye to all his customers, who will all be throwing parties thanking Christ they no longer will ever have to deal with him again.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
flood.gif
All good things must eventually come to an end and that time is here for me.

trickpony1

What will happen to the BOG?
Will it cease to exist without Dave to reign over the unicorns, butterflies, rainbows and....I almost forgot...the center manager?

Johney

Will it cease to exist without Dave to reign over the unicorns, butterflies, rainbows and....I almost forgot...the center manager?
He will be able to come in now after all the drivers have left and spend more time under the C/M's desk. Then hang around and wait for the drivers to come in and get all the recyclables out before they even park.

Box Ox

I think it’ll still exist. We just won’t have a body in there. Most BOGers have probably never thought of joining BC as work is great and they’ve never felt the need to come here to betch like the rest of us. Also because their home/family lives are generally great. Can get off early enough to make the PTA meetings, games and have dinner ready for the spouse when they get home from their 9-5 job.

DOK

Good luck in retirement! Not sure why that means you’re not permitted to use the Internet anymore.