It's Been Fun

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Can't say that now though. I see my "thug life' video disappeared. Was it because of the middle finger or what the black guy was singing?

The original post was edited by another mod, I didn’t see it but he took a shot at me. Middle fingers and friend-bombs get routinely deleted.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Starve---from what I gather he wasn't too wise of an investor.
I suspect it will all end with one of those situations where the neighbors report a bad smell and the police enter the apartment to find a decomposing body. Sad, but it often happens in cases like this where the person in question has no friends or family who care about them.

P

pickup

Its his own rules---according to him retired drivers have no place on BC. He's told me many time I should get lost.

I think his own rules had a 5 year window of posting after retirement. After that you’re confined to the retirement forum.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think his own rules had a 5 year window of posting after retirement. After that you’re confined to the retirement forum.

I disagree. He told me more than once to move on and get off BC. He may have told others that but he flat ass told me to leave. Screw him. I hope he rots in retirement

Bad Gas!

Good luck. You will love life after Brown. I'm not in on why everyone hates you here. I've seen you be bothersome a time or two. But who hasn't. Keep stirring the pot...Gas

Rack em

Made the Podium
I didn't expect it to stay:rolleyes:--I do hope a few got to see it.
I'm mad I missed it :hot:!!!! I called out sick today just because I figured his good by thread would sometime this afternoon and I did't want to miss anything. But he did it on a Sunday BEFORE his last day!!!! What a crock of :censored2:.

F

Frankie's Friend

I suspect it will all end with one of those situations where the neighbors report a bad smell and the police enter the apartment to find a decomposing body. Sad, but it often happens in cases like this where the person in question has no friends or family who care about them.
It's smelled bad like a scab for years.

542thruNthru

I'm mad I missed it :hot:!!!! I called out sick today just because I figured his good by thread would sometime this afternoon and I did't want to miss anything. But he did it on a Sunday BEFORE his last day!!!! What a crock of :censored2:.

You didn't miss anything. He pretty much dedicated his last post to scratch. Saying he has 2 options. Leave because Dave thinks he should or stay and have a miserable life because Dave thinks he will.

Yet we all know Dave was the miserable one. So Dave left proving again he's wrong more then he is right and no one cares what he thinks. His legacy lives on. :)