Its February 5th....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So for the love of God, scrape the green, moldy, frozen remnants of your Halloween pumpkin off of your porch, take down your Christmas lights, and get that dead brown tree out of your living room before Valentines day!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So for the love of God, scrape the green, moldy, frozen remnants of your Halloween pumpkin off of your porch, take down your Christmas lights, and get that dead brown tree out of your living room before Valentines day!
The things you see as a UPS Driver!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The pumpkins amaze me. I assume people let them start to rot and don't notice. Then after realizing no one wants to deal with it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
:dont_know:(I just took down my tree, Feb 2nd) But I never got to enjoy it til after Christmas, and it wasnt brown and dead....its Blue.

bumped

My Christmas lights are frozen to the house. I can't remember the last time the temperature was above freezing.

I can never believe when I see those moldy rotten nasty pumpkin soup at somebody's porch all winter like why.

oldupsman

I take my Christmas lights down on New Years eve or the first nice day after that. Old habit from when I was
working.

BUCN85

I had a person move their pumpkin from their front porch door to off the porch over to the side behind a bush. It's a younger couple too. So it isn't like it was to heavy to walk it to the trash. These are the same people who will leave their empty trash can out by the street for days at a time as they walk by it on a daily basis.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
image002.jpg