It's the most wonderful time ....

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I'm hoping he can do half of his promises. The coal is vital to a lot of energy and to bring steel back to Pittsburgh would be great for the country

Indecisi0n

In my house. We had a coal furnace installed. It is washed and put in bags now. Burns clean all yr long. I wouldn't be able the heat my house if we didn't got to coal. So keep em going down there. I think coal is coming back
IMG_1275.png

3 done 3 to go

More expensive to make our own?

Will an administration full of businessmen will suddenly reverse course for the sake of the American worker?

All I can say is - give him a chance. This is the first time in 30 yrs. The working voters backed a candidate who targeted their important vote. Oblah blah targeted the non workers. Which hurt the working voters

bbsam

Staff member
All I can say is - give him a chance. This is the first time in 30 yrs. The working voters backed a candidate who targeted their important vote. Oblah blah targeted the non workers. Which hurt the working voters
Let's be clear. He won. He has his chance. He did a masterful job of running a campaign that I and most thought was stupid and doomed.

But he's a businessman with a track record. How anyone can look at that record and see it as good for workers is beyond me. Sure he made promises during the campaign. Any reason to trust those when compared to his lengthy record?

Future

Victory Ride
Let's be clear. He won. He has his chance. He did a masterful job of running a campaign that I and most thought was stupid and doomed.

But he's a businessman with a track record. How anyone can look at that record and see it as good for workers is beyond me. Sure he made promises during the campaign. Any reason to trust those when compared to his lengthy record?
Let us see...it's all we can do ...as a nation

Indecisi0n

Masterful campaign? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

He could have thrown monkey poo on his voters and they would have still voted for him. If you listen to Obama speak and then Trump speak you want to hang yourself.
Do I like Trump? No
Did I vote for Trump? No
Do I want him to fail to prove me right? No

3 done 3 to go

So your telling me. Obama and Hillary track record was better? Come on. I do believe the working American will have a far greater chance to make money. Not pay for all societal programs and just sit back and smile. By most of your posts - your smarter than this statement. Look at the stock market since he won. The market has more faith in him

bbsam

Staff member
Masterful campaign? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

He could have thrown monkey poo on his voters and they would have still voted for him. If you listen to Obama speak and then Trump speak you want to hang yourself.
Do I like Trump? No
Did I vote for Trump? No
Do I want him to fail to prove me right? No
Exactly. He said the craziest crap from the beginning and when people told him to back it off, he came back crazier. When the polls should have tanked he amped up the crazy and all the while insisted he would win. Yes. That is masterful...and crazy.