It's the most wonderful time ....

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Masterful campaign? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

He could have thrown monkey poo on his voters and they would have still voted for him. If you listen to Obama speak and then Trump speak you want to hang yourself.
Do I like Trump? No
Did I vote for Trump? No
Do I want him to fail to prove me right? No

If obama speaks I turn him off. I can sit and listen to trump all day. He speaks as hope and positive for America. Obama never spoke positive , only apologies and negative speeches.

bbsam

Staff member
So your telling me. Obama and Hillary track record was better? Come on. I do believe the working American will have a far greater chance to make money. Not pay for all societal programs and just sit back and smile. By most of your posts - your smarter than this statement. Look at the stock market since he won. The market has more faith in him
As you say, we will see. Look where the stock market was when Obama took office. Look where it was in October.

There are those who will always make money in the market. The idea that somehow that will translate to better incomes for the average worker is more than laughable.

Indecisi0n

Exactly. He said the craziest crap from the beginning and when people told him to back it off, he came back crazier. When the polls should have tanked he amped up the crazy and all the while insisted he would win. Yes. That is masterful...and crazy.
It's because people are so upset. I get that but their rage made them blind to see that with trump the rich truly will get richer and the poor poorer.
I am not saying Trump is the Anti-christ. I am just saying he is NOT a president. If I was running a business I would hire him in a second. If I was running the country I wouldn't give him the time of day.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
It's because people are so upset. I get that but their rage made them blind to see that with trump the rich truly will get richer and the poor poorer.
I am not saying Trump is the Anti-christ. I am just saying he is NOT a president. If I was running a business I would hire him in a second. If I was running the country I wouldn't give him the time of day.

We will see. I say stay positive for now. I do think he is way better than Hillary. By far. I'm for America not for the rest of the world. If we are strong. The rest of the world will be. Democrats are way off to the left for most who don't live off the coasts

Indecisi0n

We will see. I say stay positive for now. I do think he is way better than Hillary. By far. I'm for America not for the rest of the world. If we are strong. The rest of the world will be. Democrats are way off to the left for most who don't live off the coasts
At least that's where we agree, I hope we all prosper.