Its TIME!

Shiftless

You are 64 now, retired for 15 years.
I was still running package at age 64.

Amazing to me you could go that long delivering! I am Impressed!

I was Lucky and I know it! I hired on during the Big Bang Expansion of the 70's.

Of my 30 years, I was in Feeder 26 years because I could see I would be busted up as a pkg driver! I put my name in as soon as I could on that Feeder list. Only saw 2 Xmas's jumping in and out of a Cabco with Micro Brakes! SHEESH that sounds really old when you type it out and read it back!!!!!

I was Lucky and I know it! I hired on during the Big Bang Expansion of the 70's.

Of my 30 years, I was in Feeder 26 years because I could see I would be busted up as a pkg driver! I put my name in as soon as I could on that Feeder list. Only saw 2 Xmas's jumping in and out of a Cabco with Micro Brakes! SHEESH that sounds really old when you type it out and read it back!!!!!
The old high steppers with no power steering ended a lot of drivers career prematurely.

old levi's

blank space

To this day, I am the oldest to ever retire from package at my center. And the way things are going I don't see that changing.