BrownArmy

Now you're just flat out showing poor taste.

They've been making fantastic albums for 25 years.

Modest Mouse hasn't made a bad record in their whole career. Bottom line.

They're fine, just not my taste.

Look at the other guy liking me when I go full on fake-tv-Russian.

I mean, I'm glad he likes LZ, but...

I wrote that as 'Babushka'.

He gave me a winner.

LMAO

LarryBird

They're fine, just not my taste.

Look at the other guy liking me when I go full on fake-tv-Russian.

I mean, I'm glad he likes LZ, but...

I wrote that as 'Babushka'.

He gave me a winner.

LMAO
There's no accent to hear on a message board, so it's a lot easier to recognize this if you read the post aloud to yourself in the John Malkovich accent from "Rounders" or his more recent turn in "Billions". I'm a classic Malkovich, 'bring dat mahn heez muhn-eee' man, myself - so I chose that one.

@floridays, go back and re-read the post, and use this exercise. It will help you keep up like good American Trump man, no? Like man who is smartest with best words, my friend.

May god be blessing always on Trump and his light shining always ever bright because of these best words we Americans love most, my friend. My American partner. Heil Trump!

floridays

There's no accent to hear on a message board, so it's a lot easier to recognize this if you read the post aloud to yourself in the John Malkovich accent from "Rounders" or his more recent turn in "Billions". I'm a classic Malkovich, 'bring dat mahn heez muhn-eee' man, myself - so I chose that one.

@floridays, go back and re-read the post, and use this exercise. It will help you keep up like good American Trump man, no? Like man who is smartest with best words, my friend. May god be blessing always on Trump and his light shining always ever bright because of these best words we Americans love most, my friend. My American partner.
I read words.

You talk too much, Led Zeppelin is a good band.

I give it another winner.
You clowns can play your silly accent games if you like.
You talk too much, and are 1/4 as smart as you perceive.
You got that?

LarryBird

I read words.

You talk too much, Led Zeppelin is a good band.

I give it another winner.
You clowns can play your silly accent games if you like.
You talk too much, and are 1/4 as smart as you perceive.
You got that?
Yessir. I got it.

You won't be hearing much from me anymore, and certainly no back talking of the 'king of browncafe', Mr. @floridays. He's the self-styled boss round these parts, and the poster from whom I've supposedly stolen my best material...a 'wannabe me' is what he said I was.

Bow down. The king has spoken.

I now recognize that I've vastly overrated my intelligence. But it is frightening, in a way. Because if I'm not smart, or only a quarter as smart as I thought I was, then what does that make 99% of the other folks here?

Vegetables?

It's a scary thought, but I digress, your excellency.

floridays

Because if I'm not smart, or only a quarter as smart as I thought I was, then what does that make 99% of the other folks here?

Vegetables?

It's a scary thought, but I digress, your excellency.
Less mouthy, you talk too much smart guy.:thumbup1::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-6-30_22-13-10.png

LarryBird

Daniel Johnston - Walking The Cow

One of the best songs he ever wrote.

Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) [Live at Rock en Seine 2007]

This whole concert is one of the best live performances I've ever seen from any band...this is one of the standouts.

Oasis - Live Forever

This is just a great song. Period.

LarryBird

I'm an hour and a half late, but here's one for Uncle Sam, on his birthday. Be it a tad belated or not, it's the thought that counts...
Ray Charles - America the Beautiful

Annnnd one for me...Happy 4th of July!..on the 5th.

America. :censored2: Yeah!

Coming again to save the mother:censored2:ing day, yeah!

(Edit: Just realized this was my 1000th post - which is appropriate really. America, :censored2: Yeah!)

Last edited:

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Neil Young - I Believe in You
My favorite Neil Young song off of one of my absolute favorite albums by any artist or band ever.

I use Neil Young as one of the barometers in my personal stereotypes about who I can or cannot hang out with or basically if I will like a person or not. If someone dislikes Neil Young, it's a 99% chance I would never hang out with them. If they are a fan of Neil Young chances are good I will like them, and we have some common ground - we might become friends.

It seems to work.
Here's one more for the hell of it.

Neil Young - Out on the Weekend (live BBC 1971)

Ill just put this right here

Plenty of Neil Young on my playlist
One of my favorites

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Ill just put this right here

Plenty of Neil Young on my playlist
One of my favorites
Love all his early stuff. Used to go to concerts of Neil and CSNY in the 70's at the Boston Garden and Providence Civic Center. Listen to his masterpiece performance at Massey Hall all the time. Album you listed in in my top 5 . Harvest , Tonight's The Night, 1st , On the Beach , Zuma , After The Goldrush.