LarryBird

Childhood living is easy to do.
Gram Parsons - Wild Horses

Too bad this guy died. The world would be a better place if Gram Parsons was still singing songs today.

LarryBird

Thread needs some Bowie.

David Bowie - Starman

David Bowie - Moonage Daydream

David Bowie - Five Years

Three perfect songs, or as close as you can get anyway. I dare you not to enjoy these. I would seriously question anyone who disliked these songs taste in music, and perhaps whether or not they were even human.

I can't not sing along and play air guitar/drums to these. Physically cannot restrain myself.

LarryBird

If all you know of Hall and Oates is their 80's bull:censored2:, you should check these out. In fact, you should listen to the whole "Abandoned Luncheonette" album. Bomb ass funky blue-eyed Philly soul.
Hall and Oates - Abandoned Luncheonette

Hall and Oates - When the Morning Comes

Hall and Oates - Las Vegas Turnaround

I'm telling you, don't be scared off by "Maneater"... pre-80's Hall and Oates were smooth mofos - they knew how to get them panties dropping.

BrownArmy

If all you know of Hall and Oates is their 80's bull:censored2:, you should check these out. In fact, you should listen to the whole "Abandoned Luncheonette" album. Bomb ass funky blue-eyed Philly soul.
Hall and Oates - Abandoned Luncheonette

Hall and Oates - When the Morning Comes

Hall and Oates - Las Vegas Turnaround

I'm telling you, don't be scared off by "Maneater"... pre-80's Hall and Oates were smooth mofos - they knew how to get them panties dropping.

I heard ‘Maneater’ on the radio when I was a kid, it seemed dark and disturbing.

Kind of like Blondie: ‘One Way Or Another’.

For some reason those two songs freaked me out as a child.

I’m an adult now, love me some Blondie.

El Correcto

god is dead

The bourgeois fear iron fisted government because it’ll be used to punch them in the face and hand freedom to the proletariat.

America wasn’t built on freedom for humanity, it was built on tolerance for its quirks with the goal of exploitation of the proletariat.

My revolution will spark a true beacon of freedom for humanity that all the world’s people will follow at their own free will, overthrowing the elitists and seizing their homelands back.

LarryBird

I've show this thread negligence, and for that I apologize. I will try to insure that this dereliction of duty doesn’t happen again in the future. Not after I saw how much better this thread was, than that other 'what are you listening to' thread, I won't.

This thread is needed now, more than ever.

We're gonna start it back up with a triple threat of selections culled from Beck's classic album "Midnight Vultures". Hey, it's not Chris Daughtry, but we can try to enjoy it anyway, right? I think the :censored2: is nicey.
Beck - Nicotine and Gravy

Beck - Peaches and Cream

And for the Grand Finale, I cold step to you with a fresh pack of gum:
Beck - Debra

Some how I knew, you were looking for some-oh-ohhh-owohhhh.

The thread is back. Consider this a new beginning.