LarryBird

MAKAVELI in this. Killuminati.

What do we have here now? Do you wanna ride or die?

I ain't a killa but don't push me.
Revenge is like the sweetest joy -
Next ta gettin' pusillanimous.
Picture paragraphs unloaded
Wise words bein' quoted

That :censored2: was one of my jams back in the day. :censored2:, still is to this day if I'm being honest. I still remember every word, I could bust out an acapella version right now. 90's hip hop is the bomb.

MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI in this. Killuminati.

What do we have here now? Do you wanna ride or die?

I ain't a killa but don't push me.
Revenge is like the sweetest joy -
Next ta gettin' pusillanimous.
Picture paragraphs unloaded
Wise words bein' quoted

That :censored2: was one of my jams back in the day. :censored2:, still is to this day if I'm being honest. I still remember every word, I could bust out an acapella version right now. 90's hip hop is the bomb.
His music is timeless and even the youth of today recongnizes his greatness.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Still remember the moment I heard PAC got killed. Was with all my boys in a hotel room drinking gettin ready to go out with his music blasting. Almost surreal

LarryBird

His music is timeless and even the youth of today recongnizes his greatness.
Dude had white middle class kids in the suburbs wearing backwards bandanas and screaming thug life - he was a :censored2:ing icon. He was bigger than rap itself for like a 2 year period. He was just everywhere, the movies, All Eyez on Me, the news, the courtroom, sporting events, just everywhere like almost Beatles/Elvis huge - but in a really different way and yet in a similar timeless scary to parents way too.

Dude was gonna be the 1st black billionaire if he had lived. He was setting up to print money. Jay-Z and Puffy would be like new money to Pac. He'd be laughing at those :censored2:z' stacks.

El Correcto

god is dead
Biggie was a fat slob crack dealer from Brooklyn that used to sell drugs in different states. 2pac was a method actor that forgot he wasn’t a gangster jumped an actual crip after a mike Tyson fight and got popped.