El Correcto

god is dead
Your not funny. Your a trolling idiot.
I’m not trolling though and everything I said is accurate. Look it up. Also lil B has over a thousand songs easily and they are all garbage. Prolific means nothing.

This song is still being played at clubs, no one thinks of pac or wanna party to a soundtrack about the struggles of being a black thug in America.

LarryBird

Here's a song that is as far away from the east coast vs west coast beef as you could possibly get:
Mazzy Star - Fade into You

This song just popped up in my YouTube recs. It reminds me of trying to :censored2: arty, emo chicks, who didn't realize they were hot as :censored2: back in the day before emo was really even a word. Simpler times. Get drunk and chase snatch. Easy living.

Side note: Hope Sandoval is hot as a :censored2:. Would smash.
This one here just popped up in the recs while the Mazzy Star was playing:
It's turning into a 90s slow dance special up in here.

Sinead O'Connor was hot despite the shaved head, AND you could really mack hoes with this jam on in the background. First class panty dropper.

LarryBird

It's about that time, that I stop rocking music before I get yelled at.

Mom hates when I get buzzed up and blast music at 2am. She's such a dick.

If I wasn't helping mom and dad out with the bills around here, I'd move right out of this basement - sometimes they gotta realize I'm doing them the favor, right?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's about that time, that I stop rocking music before I get yelled at.

Mom hates when I get buzzed up and blast music at 2am. She's such a dick.

If I wasn't helping mom and dad out with the bills around here, I'd move right out of this basement - sometimes they gotta realize I'm doing them the favor, right?
9EAD7706-2F07-4E20-8119-144B55841EBA.gif

LarryBird

I’m not trolling though and everything I said is accurate. Look it up. Also lil B has over a thousand songs easily and they are all garbage. Prolific means nothing.

This song is still being played at clubs, no one thinks of pac or wanna party to a soundtrack about the struggles of being a black thug in America.

California Love is/was the banger to end all bangers. It will never be matched. That beat is the bomb. Pac destroyed it. Nobody can deny that :censored2:. If it comes on in a club or anywhere else for that matter, people rejoice, asses shake, heads bob, sing alongs are had, and everyone is happier for it.

I have seen 65 year old white men get down to California Love, it is a unanimous winner.

LarryBird

I don’t know which one is less relevant to current events, music from 3 decades ago or your sex life.
It's been a long long while since I was out chasing arty bitches around and luring them to my bedroom under the auspices of smoking reefer and then taking the opportunity of having sex with them. So yes, that is a most uncurrent subject, yet one I remember fondly.

The pre-#metoo days were so choice. Dudes these days have to quadruple check, and then get it in writing for backup, before they stick their hands in an emo chicks pants. Not the kind of times I'd want to come into adulthood in.

El Correcto

god is dead
When is the last time you had sexual intercourse with a human?
I’m celibate by choice friend. I could open my phone and have someone over here blowing me within the hour. I genuinely don’t like or trust people.

It's been a long long while since I was out chasing arty bitches around and luring them to my bedroom under the auspices of smoking reefer and then taking the opportunity of having sex with them. So yes, that is a most uncurrent subject, yet one I remember fondly.

The pre-#metoo days were so choice. Dudes these days have to quadruple check, and then get it in writing for backup, before they stick their hands in an emo chicks pants. Not the kind of times I'd want to come into adulthood in.
Yes getting women to have sex with you after giving them drugs sounds wonderful friend.
:censored2:ing tricks I swear.

LarryBird

When is the last time you had sexual intercourse with a human?
The gayz get busy, dawg.

They :censored2: and :censored2: and :censored2: and :censored2: and :censored2: some more. No names are taken. Crazy stuff happens when two male sex drives meet.

No homo. I've heard these things. I speak from absolutely no experience whatsoever. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my thing is all. Did I say no homo?

LarryBird

I’m celibate by choice friend. I could open my phone and have someone over here blowing me within the hour. I genuinely don’t like or trust people.

Yes getting women to have sex with you after giving them drugs sounds wonderful friend.
:censored2:ing tricks I swear.
Yeah, I had fun.

El Correcto

god is dead
The gayz get busy, dawg.

They :censored2: and :censored2: and :censored2: and :censored2: and :censored2: some more. No names are taken. Crazy stuff happens when two male sex drives meet.

No homo. I've heard these things. I speak from absolutely no experience whatsoever. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my thing is all. Did I say no homo?
Not me I’m a prude. You act like there aren’t straight men who do that as well or that women don’t have a strong sex drives. Not all men cause women to dry up like the Sahara.

LarryBird

Not me I’m a prude. You act like there aren’t straight men who do that as well or that women don’t have a strong sex drives. Not all men cause women to dry up like the Sahara.
I make the women sit in puddles, money. It's my one great talent. Everyone has something. And mines is I get bitches wet.

But don't look upon me as some god's gift to the ladies or anything, it's just what I do. I pull trim. But they come back again and again, because I'm good at what I do, even years down the road, they come find me. It’s also a curse cause sometimes bitches be trifling. Sometimes they fall in love and then you have to slap a hoe. I don't like that part, but I do what needs to be done.

LarryBird

Shame on you when you step through, Brooklyn Zoo.

One of my jams back in the day. I'm a wu-tang enthusiast. Their early solo joints were all the :censored2:.

LarryBird

ODB - Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Rza's beats were/are dope as :censored2:.

He did some excellent work for cousin Dirty's album. :censored2: is a classic.

Great video too.