LarryBird

Young gravy is better than 2pac.
That's the worst thing I've ever heard.

I write a way better rap than that. Their lame ass hooks suck balls. I, on the other hand, write raps that are tight af. Too bad my flow is lacking. I could have been a star.

LarryBird

Biggie was a fat slob crack dealer from Brooklyn that used to sell drugs in different states. 2pac was a method actor that forgot he wasn’t a gangster jumped an actual crip after a mike Tyson fight and got popped.
Biggie was a fake hustla momma's lil titty boy.

His mom was a teacher, bro.

I like his music quite a bit but he wasn't some hardcore trap house gangster. He was a $5 rock slangin' corner boy for peanuts.

El Correcto

god is dead
Biggie was a fake hustla momma's lil titty boy.

His mom was a teacher, bro.

I like his music quite a bit but he wasn't some hardcore trap house gangster. He was a $5 rock slangin' corner boy for peanuts.
Yeah that’s how most gangsters are. You just have a different vision of them clouded by mystique and gangster rap music. Most of them are losers from broken homes.

LarryBird

Biggie was a fat slob crack dealer from Brooklyn that used to sell drugs in different states. 2pac was a method actor that forgot he wasn’t a gangster jumped an actual crip after a mike Tyson fight and got popped.
Tupac hung in the ghetto all the time, just blowing into parties in the projects, chasing ghetto fabulous trim around all day. He was brokering peace treaties with the bloods and crips while Biggie was getting fat eating pork chops in his mommy's kitchen.

You gotta be real, kid.

El Correcto

god is dead
Tupac hung in the ghetto all the time, just blowing into parties in the projects, chasing ghetto fabulous trim around all day. He was brokering peace treaties with the bloods and crips while Biggie was getting fat eating pork chops in his mommy's kitchen.

You gotta be real, kid.
I don’t get why you’re so sensitive about 2Pac. His music isn’t even that good by today’s standards and his legacy is one of getting robbed and shot by the gangsters he wanted to be.

LarryBird

Yeah that’s how most gangsters are. You just have a different vision of them clouded by mystic and gangster rap music. Most of them are losers from broken homes.
No, I don't think most people confuse their created personas and art with their actual lives.

I guess some youngsters might. But anyone with half a brain realizes they're an amalgamation of the hood to an extent. They tell stories about things and people they saw in the hood and they take on those personas in their art for the most part.

There are some real drug dealing homeboys in the rap game though, and a lot of the labels and artists were and still are initially financed with drug money. The rap game has been a money laundering endeavor in a lot of instances since the jump off.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No, I don't think most people confuse their created personas and art with their actual lives.

I guess some youngsters might. But anyone with half a brain realizes they're an amalgamation of the hood to an extent. They tell stories about things and people they saw in the hood and they take on those personas in their art for the most part.

There are some real drug dealing homeboys in the rap game though, and a lot of the labels and artists were and still are initially financed with drug money. The rap game has been a money laundering endeavor in a lot of instances since the jump off.

LarryBird

I don’t get why you’re so sensitive about 2Pac. His music isn’t even that good by today’s standards and his legacy is one of getting robbed and shot by the gangsters he wanted to be.
I am not sensitive about 2pac. In the Biggie vs Tupac argument, I simply ride for Tupac, and voice it how it is - he is a far superior artist and was way more prolific than Big, and on top of that his music has transcended time on a level Biggie's hasn't.

I still enjoy Biggie, but Tupac is the all-time goat. I'd put Eminem and Jay-Z over Biggie too.

El Correcto

god is dead
I am not sensitive about 2pac. In the Biggie vs Tupac argument, I simply ride for Tupac, and voice it how it is - he is a far superior artist and was way more prolific than Big, and on top of that his music has transcended time on a level Biggie's hasn't.

I still enjoy Biggie, but Tupac is the all-time goat. I'd put Eminem and Jay-Z over Biggie too.
I hear hypnotize on the radio all the time.
I don’t know if I’ve ever heard a 2pac song on the radio. If we are going by most prolific artists as being a good thing Lil B is the goat.

LarryBird

Here's a song that is as far away from the east coast vs west coast beef as you could possibly get:
Mazzy Star - Fade into You

This song just popped up in my YouTube recs. It reminds me of trying to :censored2: arty, emo chicks, who didn't realize they were hot as :censored2: back in the day before emo was really even a word. Simpler times. Get drunk and chase snatch. Easy living.

Side note: Hope Sandoval is hot as a :censored2:. Would smash.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Here's a song that is as far away from the east coast vs west coast beef as you could possibly get:
Mazzy Star - Fade into You

This song just popped up in my YouTube recs. It reminds me of trying to :censored2: arty, emo chicks, who didn't realize they were hot as :censored2: back in the day before emo was really even a word. Simpler times. Get drunk and chase snatch. Easy living.
Song sucks , but your right about the “emo chicks”