Ivp/ett/damages

fethrs

Hello, any clerks out there able to use new damages programs? Or the new ett, aka ivp tracking program? Need help here.

Poop Head

Judge me.
20220329_184130.jpg

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I do some clerkin' from time to time, but I've still been able to use the old system. Although that only works about 50 percent of the time.

Hello, any clerks out there able to use new damages programs? Or the new ett, aka ivp tracking program? Need help here.

I have multiple issues/gripes about IVP. The reference number search requires a zip code whereas eTT did not; printing from IVP on a 4x6 label is illegible so TSC had to work out a work-around.

I Contacted TSC about them and they said it's working as intended. I don't think they really know/knew how eTT was used.

Par for the course.

quad decade guy

Curious....

Why don't you ask your Sup.?

He/she can't help? Up the chain....

Nothing? Let those damages pile up....I would imagine that will get their attention.

Last thing, document all the requests...

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Curious....

Why don't you ask your Sup.?

He/she can't help? Up the chain....

Nothing? Let those damages pile up....I would imagine that will get their attention.

Last thing, document all the requests...
The OP wants an outside opinion on how other buildings process damages/clerk stuff. It’s a good thing. See, shrug, chuckle.

quad decade guy

The OP wants an outside opinion on how other buildings process damages/clerk stuff. It’s a good thing. See, shrug, chuckle.
I read it. She's asking for help running the program. My words stand. "A good thing..."? Well, it sounds like working off the clock to me. See. shrug? LOL.

Bullying me doesn't help her.....

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
IVP is almost the same as the old program honestly. More of a face-lift than anything. Punch in tracking number, scroll down to the bottom to where all the green buttons are, and click 'damage'. Then follow the prompts. Easy. Reference numbers?? Always demand a tracking number, no one got time for that. Don't have it? Find it and call back.