Gloves recomondation for cold winter

born2Bwild

hello
I am looking for a recomondation for warm gloves that I can use in cold weather. screen touch and non sliper gloves are needed for the new board. i would like to know what you use and what worked for you.
thanks in advance

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
E4817D25-5474-4D9B-A9E4-E35CAD85F97D.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
hello
I am looking for a recomondation for warm gloves that I can use in cold weather. screen touch and non sliper gloves are needed for the new board. i would like to know what you use and what worked for you.
thanks in advance
Wear cheap Walmart brown garden gloves. Forget about the stupid diad, use the stylus.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
hello
thanks in advance
I use my god given hands that identify as man. They never let me down, not at work and not in the bedroom. Am I right @Operational needs ?
@542thruNthru says we’re all pusillanimous for wearing gloves.
He’s right!

BrownSnowFlake

hello
thanks in advance
These work for me, they’re insulated and work acceptably well (not great) with the touch screen

Showa Atlas 451 Thermal Latex Coated Gloves

consider getting some thin knit “liner” gloves to wear underneath during extreme cold weather

E508CAF4-EFCB-4B14-A37C-A57F2170945D.jpeg

Last edited:

ManInBrown

Ansell 48-101. Been wearing them my whole career at UPS. More because I hate getting my hands dirty so I don’t know how warm they will keep you in the winter. They suited me fine in the winter when I was in package. They’re not cheap. Highly recommend. In package I used to get 2-3 weeks out of a pair before a hole popped up in a finger. Feeders one pair lasts me months.

Just checked my Amazon account to see how much they are. They’ve actually gone down in price since the last time I bought them which is amazing. Paid $29.99 for a 12 pack in Feb, now they are $22.57 for a 12 pack.