Gloves recomondation for cold winter

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Bunch of moisturizer handed pansies!
1702183086579009.png

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Used to wear expensive work gloves all year long in the beginning that lasted maybe two weeks before falling apart, bailed on that. Then regular winter gloves that were maybe 15$ a pair but would also fall apart quickly. Honestly the best gloves that have been the warmest and lasted the longest (one winter or more) have been junk dollar store three packs or what I currently wear now, US army surplus gloves from my local gun store. I bought four pairs for 5$ a pair and I’ve been using only one pair for three winters now. You can get them with finger tips or without. You can also buy the huge Arctic proof oven mits that come with them separately. Wish this stuff was a tax write off. My boot budget is ridiculous.

DOK

NiTex P-200, you can get them on Amazon, the brown matches Pullman brown, they won’t develop stink like other similar gloves, and allows you to use the touch screen. They run small get XL.

born2Bwild

thanks for all the responses. i went to Menards ( midwest) and got Rugged Wear black gloves for about $11 box. non slippery, touch screen and has wrist strap, I can operate diad in one hand and even take pictures. I still need to wear liner for extreem cold but for now they're good for me

born2Bwild

NiTex P-200, you can get them on Amazon, the brown matches Pullman brown, they won’t develop stink like other similar gloves, and allows you to use the touch screen. They run small get XL.
the problem for me is without a wrist strap they shift on the palm, but i will give it a try. thanks