J

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
When everyone’s working, it’s perfectly fine. When people are suffering because of bad decisions on management part, I will not help them spread misery.
Had one guy get married and bought brand new ford raptor then got laid off..last time I heard divorced and truck got repoed
🧔‍♂️✊

Brownwind

When everyone’s working, it’s perfectly fine. When people are suffering because of bad decisions on management part, I will not help them spread misery.
It’s not that bad here. The two drivers were trying to help have young kids and are just starting out. They actually are appreciative to be able to work and not have to travel to the next building.
I like the downtime. I’m in preservation mode approaching retirement.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
It’s not that bad here. The two drivers were trying to help have young kids and are just starting out. They actually are appreciative to be able to work and not have to travel to the next building.
I like the downtime. I’m in preservation mode approaching retirement.
Camp was muddy ..can’t even go for a walk without getting covered ..can’t wait for summer again

✊🧔‍♂️

Brownwind

Had one guy get married and bought brand new ford raptor then got laid off..last time I heard divorced and truck got repoed
🧔‍♂️✊
We have a few that bought the big boy payment trucks and are squeezed for cash. Can’t really blame them since they probably will drive it for the next ten years and a truck sorta is a necessity.

ManInBrown

Easiest way to make money is to go in early and work on the belt. It’s all OT when you work that shift. You should have taken advantage while you were able to.
No, the easiest way to make money is be a feeder driver, hook Up to 3-4 loads per day, never lift a finger, and make $110K in your sleep with zero effort.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Pay cash with your savings. Borrow from your self and make payments to your bank account.

Definitely a challenge even to find a home. We traded the farm truck and sold a trailer to cover the Mrs vehicle.
savings! HA can barely afford downpayment
I WILL NOT SELL CAMP NO MATTER WHAT
✊🧔‍♂️

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This place has always run on somewhat of a skeleton crew. I know the last few years have been heavy but you don’t turn away volume…seriously, what company turns away business. If I was a shareholder think I would have a problem with that. They are acting very irrational.