J

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Feeder dept here cut all overtime and extra work yet guys are seeing gypsies pulling ups trailers…….amazing.
If you ask brown they say it’s zone skipping….everything is zone skipping….ummm no it isn’t. Drivers need to file on that so someone gets paid.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
This place has always run on somewhat of a skeleton crew. I know the last few years have been heavy but you don’t turn away volume…seriously, what company turns away business. If I was a shareholder think I would have a problem with that. They are acting very irrational.
Surepost?
✊🧔‍♂️

some1else

Banned
Honda are nice , my one buddy had one of those thing was small but a beast .
🧔‍♂️✊
I had a atc250r as a kid and wrecked it really hard. I have zero interest in going fast on an atv so the little one is fine for me. I’d get a gator or mule but they are too expensive.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I had a atc250r as a kid and wrecked it really hard. I have zero interest in going fast on an atv so the little one is fine for me. I’d get a gator or mule but they are too expensive.
Yeah same here buddy we’re old now we don’t need that fast fancy stuff. Plus we’ve been drinken 🤷‍♂️
🧔‍♂️✊

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Wife still available? Asking for a friend.
200w (5) (1).gif

ManInBrown

Feeder dept here cut all overtime and extra work yet guys are seeing gypsies pulling ups trailers…….amazing.
Plenty of OT here if it’s wanted. 35 layoffs last week. 21 drivers working Sunday as 6th punch double time. It’s disgraceful behavior from a fellow teamster. No one should be working any extra days with drivers laid off. I don’t care what your personal situation is, suck it up for 4-6 weeks. Same top top top senior guys who work every single Sunday. Should have plenty of double time money stocked away to stand with your fellow teamsters who are laid off. Let the company drown.