J6 Hearing

100%

You don’t really have a valid, logical explanation do you?

The question remains as @Thebrownblob said, why didn’t he?
To signify that “they” are not connected. No valid or logical explanation needed. That’s what good attorneys do for you. Bc after that, you start a thread about how he pardoned them and it’s bad bad bad bc trump did it. You guys are pure entertainment now. I love it.

100%

You don’t really have a valid, logical explanation do you?

The question remains as @Thebrownblob said, why didn’t he?

Can you ask questions about this? Do you have answer for this bc this is your guy??? Please give a valid and logical explanation.

Thebrownblob

Can you ask questions about this? Do you have answer for this bc this is your guy??? Please give a valid and logical explanation.
Biden is a crook…. And Donald Trump should’ve pardoned everyone involved with January 6 who cares if the media and the left would’ve threw a fit. You do it because it’s the right thing to do and now we have chaos because he didn’t.

bbsam

Staff member
To signify that “they” are not connected. No valid or logical explanation needed. That’s what good attorneys do for you. Bc after that, you start a thread about how he pardoned them and it’s bad bad bad bc trump did it. You guys are pure entertainment now. I love it.
If you’re president Trump, they are connected because that’s how presidential powers work.

That is when he’s trying to cover his own crimes.

Thebrownblob

If you’re president Trump, they are connected because that’s how presidential powers work.

I’m not a fan of Donald Trump but I’m also not a fan of people who think January 6 was an insurrection, and then excuse what happened in Tennessee. These people stormed the capital and got right in the face of the politicians, and it was led by a group of elected officials. Why no prison for them? Actually, they were applauded by people such as you. It seems you have selective outrage.

bbsam

Staff member
I’m not a fan of Donald Trump but I’m also not a fan of people who think January 6 was an insurrection, and then excuse what happened in Tennessee. These people stormed the capital and got right in the face of the politicians, and it was led by a group of elected officials. Why no prison for them? Actually, they were applauded by people such as you. It seems you have selective outrage.
If Tennessee has decided they stormed the capitol and broke laws, my guess is that they had those people arrested. Have I called for them to be freed and charges dropped?

Thebrownblob

If Tennessee has decided they stormed the capitol and broke laws, my guess is that they had those people arrested. Have I called for them to be freed and charges dropped?
Yeah that’s a cop out. You were one of the first ones saying January 6 should be charged and nothing about what happened in Tennessee because you’re a political hack. It’s completely nauseating the march of the left, right no critical, thinking, only party lines. But hey, no big deal. This isn’t about what’s right or wrong this is about retribution now if the right gets in control, they’ll do the same thing further dividing us.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah that’s a cop out. You were one of the first ones saying January 6 should be charged and nothing about what happened in Tennessee because you’re a political hack. It’s completely nauseating the march of the left, right no critical, thinking, only party lines. But hey, no big deal. This isn’t about what’s right or wrong this is about retribution now if the right gets in control, they’ll do the same thing further dividing us.
I’m listening. Why were the Tennessee insurgents not arrested?

Thebrownblob

I’m listening. Why were the Tennessee insurgents not arrested?
I don’t know you tell me, you certainly had plenty of reasons for the January 6 people to be arrested. And even Trump being the leader of it but nothing with these Tennessee legislators. Now you tell me you can’t have an opinion because nothing was done in Tennessee? Like I said, it’s a cop out from you because it doesn’t fit your political narrative. You are as easy to see through as a glass of water. Tell me what is it like to be a hyper partisan political hack, while pretending you’re above it all?

100%

What crimes? CIA, FBI, NSA and every other unit in the government has investigated him. But you know what crimes? Interesting.

Nah
Biden is a crook…. And Donald Trump should’ve pardoned everyone involved with January 6 who cares if the media and the left would’ve threw a fit. You do it because it’s the right thing to do and now we have chaos because he didn’t.
Can you even pardon someone who hasn't been charged or convicted? I have no doubt he will pardon them if he's re elected though.