J6 Hearing

100%

If a prosecution is politically motivated, does that make the indicted individual not guilty?
Which prosecution? There’s been sooooo many and all lies. It would be really really funny if it wasn’t so sad. Pretty pathetic to say the least.

vantexan

It's a state prosecution, not federal, and state judges in New York are Democrats facing re-election. The only way Trump might possibly get a fair trial in New York is a change of venue to upstate. Likely will have to appeal to higher courts.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's a state prosecution, not federal, and state judges in New York are Democrats facing re-election. The only way Trump might possibly get a fair trial in New York is a change of venue to upstate. Likely will have to appeal to higher courts.
It will eventually be thrown out.

Thebrownblob

The longer this goes on, the longer Trump is in the news.
Free media coverage is priceless.
It seems like this is lost on them. If they’re so confident that Joe Biden got 80 million votes and skunked Trump why are they continuing to drag him out for everyone to see you just ignore him and let him go away because he’s the loser of the election. Methinks they do protest too much, and are concerned and at the very least, not confident at all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It seems like this is lost on them. If they’re so confident that Joe Biden got 80 million votes and skunked Trump why are they continuing to drag him out for everyone to see you just ignore him and let him go away because he’s the loser of the election. Methinks they do protest too much, and are concerned and at the very least, not confident at all.
Deep down, IMHO, is that they want a Biden -Trump rematch.
Keeping Trump popular is their way of keeping the younger GOP candidates out of the race.

Thebrownblob

Throwing a little Shakespeare in. What did I tell you about reading books?
Who is Shakespeare? What are you talking about? I heard it while watching Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure.
1680277457271.gif