J6 Hearing

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
other countries political systems are not in the same poor state yours is. some are actually better.

iceland jailed its bankers i believe.

Power corrupts. The US having the global reserve currency made it a giant magnet. Iceland doesn't have anything anyone wants. Although Bjork is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Bigfoot probably exists...
29115411VXkaw66a.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
They are already walking back their latest "bombshell" to making the excuse she was testifying that was what she heard. Not that she had any real knowledge of.

Meaningless political theater.

Thebrownblob

vantexan

other countries political systems are not in the same poor state yours is. some are actually better.

iceland jailed its bankers i believe.
Iceland as of 2020 has a population of 366,425. How many cities in lightly populated Canada are bigger than the population of Iceland?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
They are already walking back their latest "bombshell" to making the excuse she was testifying that was what she heard. Not that she had any real knowledge of.

Meaningless political theater.
He said She said third person hearsay ,He grabbed him by the clavicles LOL It's all :bsbullf: and it's bad for you. The hunt for the wile-e Trump goes on.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Perjury is now a sport in America. Soon, there will be a U.S. Perjury League with televised exhibitions on Saturday.
Democrats and the hate-Trump media, that put Biden in the big seat, are desperate to drive Trump from the public arena.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Perjury is now a sport in America. Soon, there will be a U.S. Perjury League with televised exhibitions on Saturday.
Democrats and the hate-Trump media, that put Biden in the big seat, are desperate to drive Trump from the public arena.
A great idea for a new prime time game show, where the biggest lies wins cash prizes. "The Schiff Show" with your host Adam Schiff and his lovely host Lizzypoo Cheney .Oh wait it is already on produced by the ABC network .

oldngray

nowhere special
A great idea for a new prime time game show, where the biggest lies wins cash prizes. "The Schiff Show" with your host Adam Schiff and his lovely host Lizzypoo Cheney .Oh wait it is already on produced by the ABC network .
Liz is a sad camper these days. She abandoned her voters and consistently sided with the Democrats and now that its time for elections they tossed her aside. If she had half a brain cell she would have seen that coming.