J6 Hearing

bacha29

Authoritarian? I can’t think of anything more authoritarian than trying forcing medicine that has not been approved and tested for safety rigorously as is the norm, only emergency use authorized on every human being. And 70% of Trump voters? Where did you get that number because we both know 85.2% statistics are made up 91.7% of the time.
You mean the unapproved not yet even experimental stage medication that saved Trump's life?

bacha29

LOL? Perhaps not as hard as I'm laughing when you had to go and ask the welfare complex to pay for a heart surgery that your ideology you know, the one you emphatically champion requires that you pay for it yourself. And BTW how's that Medicare Medicaid paid for knee surgery you father had? I bet his mobility improved and his pain level was dramatically reduced compared what he would experiencing today if they was no Center For Medicare and Medicaid Services because the Reps had voted it out of existence years earlier.

That's what I get such entertainment from the cuckservatives on this site. They're all championing conservative ideology but none of them are actually upholding it in course of their daily. The reason is simple. "Conservatives" like Tex failed to produce enough personal wealth over the course of their lives to uphold those ideals and want to hold anyone they can think of responsible for their own personal failures including Democrats as a whole because they are convenient targets.

Gotta Go

C82F92A8-659D-4F52-A16F-01B601E8F94B.jpeg

vantexan

LOL? Perhaps not as hard as I'm laughing when you had to go and ask the welfare complex to pay for a heart surgery that your ideology you know, the one you emphatically champion requires that you pay for it yourself. And BTW how's that Medicare Medicaid paid for knee surgery you father had? I bet his mobility improved and his pain level was dramatically reduced compared what he would experiencing today if they was no Center For Medicare and Medicaid Services because the Reps had voted it out of existence years earlier.

That's what I get such entertainment from the cuckservatives on this site. They're all championing conservative ideology but none of them are actually upholding it in course of their daily. The reason is simple. "Conservatives" like Tex failed to produce enough personal wealth over the course of their lives to uphold those ideals and want to hold anyone they can think of responsible for their own personal failures including Democrats as a whole because they are convenient targets.
LOL

bacha29

LOL all you want but it will never hide the facts or the truth. And the truth is your conservative preaching is not supported in any way shape or form by your actions decisions, or life achievements You're as bad as televangelists. "Do as I say not as I do.....especially what I've done in the past".

Box Ox

its cute how liz cheney daughter of a huge gangster is leading hte inquiry into another gangster trump
So being from one crime family she knows how they work.

Indeed. In an alternate timeline in which she was never part of the January 6 committee she might’ve been one of the Republican managers for Joe’s potential impeachments to come after the Republicans take majorities in Congress this fall. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

newolddude

Ok, put the secret service up there to give testimony. Won't happen because they don't want facts.

You mean the Secret Service filled with MAGAs?

bbsam

Staff member
I think that's more their elite masters. Liberals just like to try to score easy social credit points by supporting the current thing, which must be true because "everyone knows the experts all agree" that it is.
You are suggesting that conservatives don’t lie?

Cmon now. That’s just stupid.