J6 Hearing

vantexan

Yes. Because you are mixing pre-election polls with post election polls.

Taken separately, there was never a majority. I'm guessing you know that but can't admit to it.

Play to the base. They ain't real sharp.
There's that Democratic arrogance that's going to get you spanked in the midterms.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And the results of the polls show that the majority of Americans have said we don't have free and fair elections.

That's a fact.
Deal with it little lady.
These are the kinds of folks that think we dont have free and Faie Elections: Just a bunch of stupid clueless rubes in a Cult

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These are the kinds of folks that think we dont have free and Faie Elections
Half of Democrats have said we don't have free and fair elections.

Dumb bitches like Stacey Abrams and Hilary Clinton are still going around pushing conspiracy theories about Russian Collusion and voter suppression.

Just BlueAnon nutcases.

vantexan

You live in a Banana Republic,why do you even waste your time posting about events that have no bearing on you?
I'm visiting a very nice country. But will be home to help my dad in December. And will if breathing be voting Republican in '24.

By the way Democrats screwing up the world affect people in other countries too.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Truth.
Your cult wants to make this a :censored2: hole country too.
Then you obviously need to make a donation to Cult leader!!! Send him your money so he can fight for you.You can even sign up for text messages from Cult leader!
FdyN67dUoAAbPPm.jpg

newfie

He sure has terrible things to say about Mitch and his wife but nothing about Putin. Kind of strange, no?
Actually he does and has but you wont get that from your cult leader.

I wonder why the bidens never have anything bad to say about Hunters former employer the Ukraine. Kind of strange No?

fishtm2001

I see where Christina Bobb has hired her own lawyer. donald will throw her under the bus in 5,4,3...

Corcoran, who is referenced as Trump's attorney in court documents, has also been "counseled" by colleagues to lawyer up.