J6 Hearing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's a search function you stable genius.
Show me, liar. Prove you aren’t full of crap.
I drew a big arrow for you sweetheart.
Let me know if you need anymore more help Susie.
Screenshot_20220930_202721.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I'm glad you are still here, I offered you some info on the guy you cannot find information on.
I have noticed in searching for what I saw previously C-Span has seemed to have scrubbed some video.
I saw it when it happened real time so I know it exists, just have to work to find it now. I guess it's like wiping stuff clean, like with a cloth if you get my drift.
I mean, had republicans stayed with the committee rather than act like little babies about it, maybe it would get more coverage. Who lets their rivals own the stage?

I understand it all looks bad for republicans but y’all make accusations all the time with zero proof. Kinda silly really. Thank God Herschel Walker is coming to lead the Republican Party!

bbsam

Staff member
It's also Democrats who get upset when rules are put in place that make elections more secure like having a photo I.D. The notion that minorities would be inhibited from voting because they lack I.D. begs the question how do they function in today's world when almost everything official requires such I.D.? Everything and anything that makes elections more secure is protested by today's Democrats. So it's very understandable that Republicans believe that without those safeguards, which they have to abide by also, there would be fraudulent elections. Judging by the 2020 turnout those security measures that were in place didn't keep people from voting if they wanted to. And any measures put in place since 2020 should hopefully make sure that all ballots cast are legitimate. Of course we know every last ballot cast in 2020 was legitimate but for peace of mind legislators are making sure the temptation to commit fraud is removed. Certainly you can support that?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: make a federal voter ID card free to all eligible voters used in all elections federal, state, and local. Simple.

Any problem with that?