J6 Hearing

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1655919887778.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Justice delayed is justice denied

• A federal judge has postponed the trial of Enrique Tarrio, the former leader of the Proud Boys
  • Tarrio and four other members of the group have been charged with seditious conspiracy over the January 6 Capitol riot
  • Tarrio's lawyers successfully argued there could not be an impartial jury due to the House committee investigation

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm not the one saying a burnt down Wendy's and police sub station deserves equal outrage to storming the Capitol building.

No one's saying that. Burnt down businesses are much, much worse than anything protesters did on Jan 6th. Now, if we consider the murders committed by the capitol police, then yeah, that's really, really bad. Made worse by the fact that none have even been charged for their crimes.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

No one's saying that. Burnt down businesses are much, much worse than anything protesters did on Jan 6th. Now, if we consider the murders committed by the capitol police, then yeah, that's really, really bad. Made worse by the fact that none none have even been charged for their crimes.
I believe given awards.

newolddude

Why are all these people asking for pardons? Why was Matt Gaetz asking for all encompassing blanket pardons in December 2020?

Why was Matt Gaetz so eager to show up for the back hall, stairwell and security checkpoint tours to visitors on January 5th?

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why are all these people asking for pardons? Why was Matt Gaetz asking for all encompassing blanket pardons in December 2020?

Why was Matt Gaetz so eager to show up for the back hall, stairwell and security checkpoint tours to visitors on January 5th?

While we're asking questions about Matt Gaetz, why did the FBI try to frame him for statutory rape then try to blackmail him to make it go away? Lot's of good questions out there.

newolddude

Maybe Gaetz is innocent. But don't tell me he doesn't at least look like someone who pays underage girls for sex via Venmo? I guess that's why Hillary, Obama and their FBI framed him. Sure, that's the ticket.