Jackson "Miss"

miss_coolbreeze

Employee Support Staff
:smart:I'm waiting for someone in the entertainment industry to "pitch" a Reality Show for our "regional area" .....Hmmm, I think it would have every element needed for keeping the viewers entertained and tuning in every week to see : who gets voted off, who gets voted in and on, who gets laid off or on and who makes it to the next episode without needing therapy :) It could be called "Blood, Sweat,and Tears" or "Sex, Lies and Videotape". It would tease the audience with moments of violence, vendettas, friendship , heartbreak, neckbreak and of course a 10 min break in between the first and second hour. I wouldnt miss an episode! gotta love it:peaceful:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I don't get the "Lies" part

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

The "Lies" part should have been worded as "Compulsive Lying if Breathing"---I made my correction :)

I can't believe a UPS management person would lie to anyone. Isn't there a Policy against that???

Last edited by a moderator:

miss_coolbreeze

Employee Support Staff
Well, Thank you kindly. I tend to find humor in what goes on around me inside my "regional area". Hopefully I'll make it to the next "round" without getting voted off :) Action Action Action....All the time ....I wonder what happens to all that "video" recorded each night ? Hmmmm