JC 42 K Vs. SBPEA

Evil

To post this flyer is a totally unprofessional but for you to protect the reformers is just sad. Don't act like you didn't see them do this stuff on T-Net. What a shame this crap is polluting the threads over here.

Why did Hoffa remove k as JC 42 director of disorganizing?

Evil

To post this flyer is a totally unprofessional but for you to protect the reformers is just sad. Don't act like you didn't see them do this stuff on T-Net. What a shame this crap is polluting the threads over here.

Why are you defending a thug? Does the K not have a criminal record? Has he not been in and out of jail since he was 13? Does he not have a record of multiple DUIs and drug use?

He may have found God and he may have forgiven him, but if you want to become a public figure you're subject to being exposed.

The K is an embarrassment to my union and I take offense that he was the face of organizing in my region. I can't believe it took Hoffa 17 years to remove this cancer as head organizer.

K, TDU, the 952 reformers, 630 and now the SIEU have exposed you for the thug you are. You can't hide or defend your record. So now go and cry on c shoulder. Maybe I'll see you at next year's convention making a joke of yourself, because that's all you are...nothing but a joke!

The Silent Bang

Why did Hoffa remove k as JC 42 director of disorganizing?
Hoffa has no jurisdiction on who runs a organizing position at any JC..
Director of Organizing for JC42 isn't a international spot, so who ever gave you that little bit of information is lying to you.. Or are you just making it up???

By the way you, hoffa sux and that new cat fastlearner all have the same message.. If your going to post with different names at least bend your views differently.
Try to hide that your one in the same !! ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

fastlearner

And WTF is Tim going to do ?? Put his cape on and come save the day ??? RK ran a campaign that moved this group into the Teamsters Union, he's not running that local.

The same thing Hoffa did, the same thing :censored2: did, the same thing Hdid and the same thing you did when it came to taking the local away Patrick, Kellie, because of his malfeasance, NOTHING!

fastlearner

I find ironic that your upset about the flier but not its accuracy. Look at it, its got the articles and sections of the criminal code he was charged with, the title of each, its got the date. Look at his body posture, the only thing missing is his mug shot. It easy enough to verify but then you would know the truth and have to shut your pie hole. And since sevilla is gone and you love to rat people out to cheryl I guess your the new La Ratta Timmie

fastlearner

I find ironic that your upset about the flier but not its accuracy. Look at it, its got the articles and sections of the criminal code he was charged with, the title of each, its got the date. Look at his body posture, the only thing missing is his mug shot. It easy enough to verify but then you would know the truth and have to shut your pie hole. And since sevilla is gone and you love to rat people out to cheryl I guess your the new La Ratta Timmie

Case CR46278 - RANDEL E K- Fine Information

Date To Pay: 05/04/1999 First Payment: 12/04/1996
Prior NSF: Payment Amount: $0.00 Last Payment: 02/16/2000

Fine Number Fine Type Fine Description Original Amount Paid To Date Current Due
1 FLC FEE-LEGAL COUNSEL $302.00 $303.00 $0.00
2 TVR Trust-Victim Restitution $1,003.00 $600.00 $0.00
3 FAR FEE-ADMIN- % OF RESTITUTION $120.00 $123.00 $0.00
4 PDR Probation Dept Reimbursement $570.00 $570.00 $0.00
5 TRV Trust - Victim Restitution $400.00 $400.00 $0.00
Total: $2,395.00 $1,996.00 $0.00

Evil

Director of Organizing for JC42 isn't a international spot, so who ever gave you that little bit of information is lying to you.. Or are you just making it up???

By the way you, hoffa sux and that new cat fastlearner all have the same message.. If your going to post with different names at least bend your views differently.
You're right that Hoffa has no jurisdiction. But he still influences decision making. Who's decision was it to remove Killer K as organizer. I also just got word that he's no longer a BA at Local 63.

fastlearner

You must have some LagunaBrown DNA in you or your on his meds. Ha ha ha