JCATS with a warning letter?

Flaco50

Just wondering if anyone has transferred to a new location (lateral move) with an active warning letter? If any managers could respond with insights whether seniority goes out the window with a letter---great. As well as can you find your ranking anywhere in workday like in JCATS?
Thanks in Advance.

chris45

Yeah it's not a big deal, I happened to get my first 2 letters a week apart last year and then transferred to a new station a month later lol. I know you couldnt along time ago but I guess they changed it

BootsOnTarmac

Unfortunately Workday does not show you your ranking when bidding a job, your current manager can let you know. An active warning letter is just a warning with conditions stated about future warnings, timeframes and discipline. Be sure to get the warning in print, etc. Don't worry, just correct your actions and live it down.

BootsOnTarmac

Also - I have seen warning letters (myself) that have been signed but never entered in the system and not showing up on your employee record. Scour your workday system, look into the OLCC section and printout anything you see. You can also ask to see your personal file, kept by your manager or admin secretary at any time.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
An active warning letter is one that has been issued within the last 12 months. Performance reminders are active for 6 months. An active warning letter can keep you from getting a job in JCATS if it is determined that the offense for which you got the letter is one that will keep you from being able to do the job properly.

In practice, practically no one ever uses it to block a move.