Jennifer Lopez or Shakira?

Shakira or JLo?

• Total voters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes!

Except for my daughter.
I mean I’m not going to encourage it at 8 years old or whatever but if she can make millions of dollars getting on stage and shaking her booty. More power too her. Not something I could ever do.

Here’s the thing to me. Kids that we feel are too young don’t look at it sexually like we do. They see two women dancing. To the kids that are looking at it sexually. Guess what you’re not gonna stop them. The sears catalog did the trick when I was 11-12.

Brownslave688

27207DDD-A046-443C-BD02-44DABF22C78F.jpeg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I mean I’m not going to encourage it at 8 years old or whatever but if she can make millions of dollars getting on stage and shaking her booty.

Ok, I get it.

You don't have the "intestinal fortitude" to work a daily job (and provide for your young

family).... but, you are good with pimping them out. Got it.

:biggrin:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
All those young girls in the show being taught/shown that getting mostly nude in front of a million people on a friggin stripper pole is the way to get famous... smh
We can thank Madonna for starting this trend , maybe even going back as far as Cher

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No 1/2 naked gyrating girls on poles behind them , just a great opening with pure great rock n roll , just great music and still had the crowd reved up , maybe you’d have to be 50 to enjoy , but this was loved !!!

Brownslave688

Ok, I get it.

You don't have the "intestinal fortitude" to work a daily job (and provide for your young

family).... but, you are good with pimping them out. Got it.

:biggrin:
And you’re everything that is wrong with the current union leadership.

The best part is you continue to come here day after day and some how manage to make yourself look like more of an ass every day.

Blaming members for all of the problems while leadership punches the self destruct button over and over.

I do feel bad for what I see coming for my union brothers and sisters but at the same time it’s kind of funny being able to just sit back and watch it crumble.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And you’re everything that is wrong with the current union leadership.

The best part is you continue to come here day after day and some how manage to make yourself look like more of an ass every day.

Blaming members for all of the problems while leadership punches the self destruct button over and over.

I do feel bad for what I see coming for my union brothers and sisters but at the same time it’s kind of funny being able to just sit back and watch it crumble.

Who is the real problem ?

Brownslave688

what’s wrong with 1/2 naked girls on poles
I saw a few men complaining last night. How any male over 10 years old could complain about what they saw is beyond me.

Maybe they’ve been neutered maybe they need to be checked for low T. I don’t know I just can’t grasp it.

Last edited: