Shakira or JLo?

• Total voters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
500615C9-01A7-4CB6-B38B-E076FAD6C8A2.jpeg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
On his “Pass the Salt” podcast, Daubenmire said that he plans to sue the National Football League because the halftime show threatens to prevent him “from getting into the kingdom of Heaven.”
“I think we ought to sue,” said Daubenmire. “Would that halftime show, would that have been rated PG? Were there any warnings that your 12-year-old son—whose hormones are just starting to operate – was there any warning that what he was going to see might cause him to get sexually excited?”

Christian activist plans to sue NFL because Shakira and J-Lo performances endangered his eternal soul

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
On his “Pass the Salt” podcast, Daubenmire said that he plans to sue the National Football League because the halftime show threatens to prevent him “from getting into the kingdom of Heaven.”
“I think we ought to sue,” said Daubenmire. “Would that halftime show, would that have been rated PG? Were there any warnings that your 12-year-old son—whose hormones are just starting to operate – was there any warning that what he was going to see might cause him to get sexually excited?”

Christian activist plans to sue NFL because Shakira and J-Lo performances endangered his eternal soul
People are ridiculous. All he had to do was change the channel or turn the TV OFF. I sure hope no judge entertains the stupidity.

rod

Retired 22 years
So no strip clubs for you?
I haven't been to a strip club in years. When I did go it was more involved than just twerking. The nearest club to me now is 70 miles away. We used to have 4 bars in our little town that had strippers. Damn goody goody old lady clubs got them shut down.