Jennifer Lopez or Shakira?

Shakira or JLo?

• Total voters

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I saw a few men complaining last night. How any male over 10 years old could complain about what they saw it beyond me.

Maybe they’ve been neutered maybe they need to be checked for low T. I don’t know I just can’t grasp it.
It's respect.

I don't believe that we should be setting that type of activity up on prime time TV in front of the country as an example of what young girls should aspire to.
Some things should just not be a public spectacle, even if it is found enjoyable.

For instance.
I imagine you have a wonderful relationship with your wife. Privately.
Try convincing her to do a live stream of the two of you together for the world to see.

My guess is she wouldn't be all that receptive.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nothing , but not a half time show on the most watched tv show of the year with kids watching
I mean if people have no idea who the two of them are ok I guess I kind of get it. But if you knew who the performers were and one didn’t know better than to turn the channel if it was something they’d have a problem with. Well I don’t know what to say.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Who is the real problem ?
As an outsider looking in, I would say it starts with the union leadership. I have a friend who was first a steward then a Teamster BA. When he became a BA he made a point to visit all his locations on a regular basis. Also, his phone was on and available 24 hours a day. He was very involved with the members. There are way too many people on here who regularly say they’ve never even seen their BA much less can reach them on the phone.

How do you expect members to be involved if they don’t have good representation? Not to mention the contract that was shoved down the throats of the ones who do bother to go to meetings and vote. IMO, change needs to start from above in order to get members more involved. Yes, I realize it’s frustrating for you and those like you but everyone can’t keep making excuses forever. That doesn’t help and only makes even more members disenchanted. Okay. I’ll shut up now. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's respect.

I don't believe that we should be setting that type of activity up on prime time TV in front of the country as an example of what young girls should aspire to.
Some things should just not be a public spectacle, even if it is found enjoyable.

For instance.
I imagine you have a wonderful relationship with your wife. Privately.
Try convincing her to do a live stream of the two of you together for the world to see.

My guess is she wouldn't be all that receptive.
That makes what they did all the more impressive to me. The balls it takes to get on that stage and do what they did. Bigger than anyone here has I promise.

If that’s not what you want your children to aspire to be

1) turn it off no one is forcing anyone to watch it

2) then that’s the expectation you set as a parent. I don’t get why a parent that is confident in how they’re raising their kids would have any issue with it.

The clothing was nothing worse than you’ll see at any local public pool

The dancing wasn’t much different than I see from high school dance teams anytime I’m at a game.

oldngray

nowhere special
daily_33.jpg